Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PBSO and LCSO Cars, Uniforms, and Sirens?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys. I just got back from Florida and I'm obsessed with the PBSO cars, and yet to see the LCSO's (I just saw the station). Would anyone happen to have a link to:

The siren (if it is not known that is okay), please

Some of the cars, please?

And, if possible, the uniforms?

Thanks guys.

(P.S. I am obsessed because I saw about 6-8 PBSO making traffic stops down the highway, not sure which one though...I forgot...)

Posted

Do you mean this?:

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1378

Posted

I mean I would like the full vehicle models, not just the skins. And, BTW, I don't think they use Edge's, do they?

Posted

I mean I would like the full vehicle models, not just the skins. And, BTW, I don't think they use Edge's, do they?

They do use Whelen Edges, yes. Most of them have Whelen Edge ULTRA Freedoms, but a few Edge's do exist. palm145.jpg

I've created two PBSO cars. One's already been linked, and here's the other one. http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1330

As for a siren....I think they use the Whelen 295, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMkTj2gE0eA

Posted

Would there happen to be any other car than the Victoria? Or some way I could find the exact lighting and lightbar to make my own? Thanks for the siren and every thing!

Posted

I made a PBSO skin for EVI's 2012 Ford F-150. The only problem is, the lightbar is a Whelen Liberty not a Whelen Edge like it is on our actual units. For now that is the closest lightbar to the Edge. Its currently re-uploading because I found out how much of a pain it was to sign into 4shared just to download it.

Posted

I've made a dodge charger with a Freedom (not an accurate representation, as PBSO doesn't actually use non-slicktop charges) and an impala, that probably isn't the greatest representation of PBSO cars either. I've not worked on either of those projects in a long long time, either. If I could get my hands on a Tahoe I'd make a PBSO tahoe..or if I had the knowledge, I'd convert my own f-150 and make a PBSO version.

Posted

Dammit...Would there happen to be an easy way to get my hands on an Edge or some way to make one? And find out the exact lighting? Thanks...