Fiskey111

Under Construction: Vehicle Packs, EUP, and more!

13 posts in this topic

Great article Fiskey! Definitely some great mods coming out soon, can't wait for them to release!

TaylorSwift likes this

thanks to all these talented individuals!

On 3/6/2017 at 9:16 PM, stevenchuh said:

thanks to all these talented individuals!

I love your signature. ;)

stevenchuh likes this

2 minutes ago, Problematic said:

我爱你的签名。;)

I love your head portrait

Problematic likes this

19 hours ago, PhillBellic said:

Is the Police Partner Mod Maker one of those "Underground Hackers"?

:D

Yeah man, those underground Aussie hackers are pretty talented.

Posted (edited)

the partner mod with k9 is fantastic!! the crew has been playing with it this week and its dam amazing <3 thanks @Darkmyre

Edited by RyWilson
Darkmyre likes this

While I think I'll keep sticking to RDE when it comes to vehicle packs (to keep patrols lore-friendly and consistent), I have to admit that the cars showcased above look fantastic. Great work!

That said, I'm mostly looking forward to the new EUP version and Police Partner 2.0. I was actually wondering what happened with the latter plugin, as the idea of having EUP-compatible AI partners was too great to abandon, but I'm glad to hear now that it will return in a much more enhanced form. Now I'm just hoping that I'd also be able to load up my saved EUP characters as partners with that mod... :)

Thanks for the news, and thanks for everyone whose mods were covered here. I really appreciate your efforts of keeping GTAV police modding rockin'. :)

This is beautiful, wish I had the energy and motivation to install scripts. All I have is barebones LSPDFR right now. This looks ridiculously amazing, out of this world. The development CVPI will be a massive help, it's incredible how much effort is put into the community. Excited for LS. Noir. This is amazing quality of work. Best wishes to all developers, really proud of each and ever one. Every single mod shown here, truly amazing, I could go on for hours, no way to express it. Truly the cream of the crop taken here. Absolutely impossible quality, it's crazy

I've seen hundreds of textures and uniforms made, and out of all the highway patrol and state police textures made I have never not once seen a West Virginia State Police vehicle texture or eup uniform. Really wish someone would make one