Sign in to follow this  
Freddynyc

Lspdfr help

Hey guys i downloaded gta 5, rage hook and lspdfr. I draged the files but it seems. Ot to be working. Is there a way i can get some one to do it for me and install stuff i want as callouts and vehicles ? I kept on trying to make this work but for some reason its. NOt working. I dont mind paying i just want to start playing this mod. Thanks guys 

On 9/18/2016 at 7:13 PM, Freddynyc said:

Hey guys i downloaded gta 5, rage hook and lspdfr. I draged the files but it seems. Ot to be working. Is there a way i can get some one to do it for me and install stuff i want as callouts and vehicles ? I kept on trying to make this work but for some reason its. NOt working. I dont mind paying i just want to start playing this mod. Thanks guys 

Have you downloaded the latest RageHookPlugin from their website? 

On 19/09/2016 at 2:13 AM, Freddynyc said:

Hey there.

If you notice the way how those callout plugins are placed in the directories when you downloaded them, just place them according to what you see.

E.g.

CallOutsV
- LSPDFR folder
- Plugins folder

You will see both folders in your GTA V main directory as well. Just copy both folders into your main directory. Once you get on duty, the plugin will load with a popup in a rectangular box above your map.

As for vehicles, there are two types namely an "Addon" and a "Replace". Exactly what it means, an Addon is an add-on while a replace is replacing the vehicle as one of your current GTAV vehicle.

In the case of "Addon" vehicles, you require a modified "gameconfig.xml" file which allows custom vehicles as well as several things in order to get it to work!