BCG coreyman

Closed roads

so this is a random yet cool idea i got. so is it possible for some one to make a scrip/mod/plugin to where when you go to use the close all nearby streets option, if instead of them just closing with no kind of sign or road block, if instead police cars the roads. also you could add it so you can change like the radius of how far to close down. if you are confused on what im meaning feel free to comment.

phoenixpolice likes this

It's already out there, I forget what callouts mod it is included in but I know Jeff Favignano and Polecat324 uses it at least once in each lspdfr video.

Err... not yet but I know it is part of a callout mod. @victoriousV11 @BCG coreyman

Will get to it tonight

Edit*

cant find it and don't know why ugh

Edit*

nvm you can do it with this script

Edited by phoenixpolice
victoriousV11 likes this

On 9/18/2016 at 8:40 AM, BCG coreyman said:

so this is a random yet cool idea i got. so is it possible for some one to make a scrip/mod/plugin to where when you go to use the close all nearby streets option, if instead of them just closing with no kind of sign or road block, if instead police cars the roads. also you could add it so you can change like the radius of how far to close down. if you are confused on what im meaning feel free to comment.

traffic control mod. no link rn, sorry.. but it exists

phoenixpolice likes this

Thanks Phoenix I know this slows speed down but does it add them police cars to roadblocks and stuff stuff?? If so I guess I've been slow to using that since I have had this mod installed since I first started LSPDFR

Thanks again for finding it 

I think it does do police roadblocks... I'm not sure though. Tons of other mods for roadblocks/ enhanced roadblocks