Narobic

[WIP] High Quality North Yankton Logo

Hi Y'all. I'm in the midst of trying to recreate the North Yankton State Patrol logo to be high quality. I just started it so all I have so far is "NORTH YANKTON" updated. I'm just having trouble finding the font of the original text. I found a font that kind of works but isn't perfect. Any help or input would be appreciated. Thanks.

New Logo:

Spoiler

ztWX7Pn.jpg

Old Logo:

Spoiler

fBcDln6.jpg

Something I suggest, Use the eraser tool and erase the old lettering then color over it using color picker. That way instead of kinda seeing the old lettering behind the new one, It'll look more realistic and nice looking. 

IndianaisMyState likes this

1 hour ago, Slendis said:

tbh i kinda like the old logo more :whistling:

Well my ultimate goal is to make the "new" logo just a higher quality version of the old one. I want to make them look exactly the same but able to be used with 4k textures

18 hours ago, jumperman09 said:

Something I suggest, Use the eraser tool and erase the old lettering then color over it using color picker. That way instead of kinda seeing the old lettering behind the new one, It'll look more realistic and nice looking. 

Well obviously. Like I said I just started it.

jumperman09 likes this

3 minutes ago, Narobic said:

Well my ultimate goal is to make the "new" logo just a higher quality version of the old one. I want to make them look exactly the same but able to be used with 4k textures

Well obviously. Like I said I just started it.

Yeah I gotcha. You asked for help so I just wanted to let ya know you could do that. 

Narobic likes this