Lundy

Lundy's sick ass gta v mods

I hope you will do all your old cars for new carols so that they all will comply California Vehicle Code Section 25252 "Every authorized emergency vehicle shall be equipped with at least one steady burning red warning lamp visible from at least 1,000 feet to the front of the vehicle, in addition, authorized emergency vehicles may display revolving, flashing, or steady red warning lights to the front, sides or rear of the vehicles."

11john11 likes this

5 hours ago, SWATboy said:

I hope you will do all your old cars for new carols so that they all will comply California Vehicle Code Section 25252 "Every authorized emergency vehicle shall be equipped with at least one steady burning red warning lamp visible from at least 1,000 feet to the front of the vehicle, in addition, authorized emergency vehicles may display revolving, flashing, or steady red warning lights to the front, sides or rear of the vehicles."

Yessir. That's the reason I'm re-doing all my classic LAPD cruisers. :D

Hey, saw that screen of the 2005 LACS CVPI (I think) in the Gallery. One fast question, are there any updates on the car, because it looked quite finished on the screen :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Niedosik said:

@Lundy Any chance of a 1996/1997 CVPI with a Whelen Edge lightbar ever being released? :whistling:

Model is unlocked and released as a DEV resource. I'll probably eventually do one, but not right now.

56 minutes ago, David112 said:

Hey, saw that screen of the 2005 LACS CVPI (I think) in the Gallery. One fast question, are there any updates on the car, because it looked quite finished on the screen :thumbsup:

Nah, I'll get back to it later, it still needed some interior work.

David112 likes this

Love it! FINALLY! Happy to see your version is without the optional fender flares that most released Tahoes of this era have.

If you need any reference photos, I might be able to help. I drive a Tahoe of that era, and although it's a civilian model, I don't imagine there would be huge differences in say, the engine bay. Shoot me a PM if need be.

7 hours ago, CG Blaze said:

Love it! FINALLY! Happy to see your version is without the optional fender flares that most released Tahoes of this era have.

If you need any reference photos, I might be able to help. I drive a Tahoe of that era, and although it's a civilian model, I don't imagine there would be huge differences in say, the engine bay. Shoot me a PM if need be.

Do you think you could send a picture of your headlights, front indicators, parking lights, and high beams?

8 hours ago, DroidRZRLover said:

@Lundy, could you do a civilian version?

I doubt I will. The model is going to be unlocked anyways.

CiscoFanboy likes this

5 minutes ago, Lundy said:

Do you think you could send a picture of your headlights, front indicators, parking lights, and high beams?

I doubt I will. The model is going to be unlocked anyways.

Thanks man, I will finally be able to make my dad's truck

7 hours ago, Lundy said:

As in, their positions? Like what part of the light is lit up when? Or do you need pictures of the entire assembly?

4 minutes ago, CG Blaze said:

As in, their positions? Like what part of the light is lit up when? Or do you need pictures of the entire assembly?

Which part is lit up. I only have the headlights so far.

1 hour ago, Lundy said:

Which part is lit up. I only have the headlights so far.

There are daytime lights, the headlights, high beams and next to the daytime lights are the indicators.

On the inside are the daytime lights and the outside, the indicators.

33 minutes ago, DroidRZRLover said:

There are daytime lights, the headlights, high beams and next to the daytime lights are the indicators.

On the inside are the daytime lights and the outside, the indicators.

I know the general headlamp setup, I need pictures of the actual setup so I can replicate it properly.

So I just realized you can't accept PM's! :D

This is a bit wordy, so I'll put it in a spoiler since it's really just for you:

Hey Lundy,

Ok, so I'm still not exactly sure if this is what you're asking for, but I hope it's a start. Attached is a screenshot of the Tahoe headlights, mapped out.

1 (Yellow) is gonna be your high beams.

2 (Red) is your headlights.

3 (Green) is your daytime running lights. These are white bulbs, and they are only on when the car is in motion and the parking lights/headlights are off.

4 (Blue) is your parking lights/indicators. Amber bulbs, obviously.

5. (Orange) This is a tiny 157 amber bulb (the very same used in Crown Vic corners).

Now,

- When the headlights (2) are on, your indicators (4) and corner bulbs (5) are also on. 

- When your high beams are engaged (1), your headlights (2) switch off. Indicators and corners (4 and 5) are still on.

- When your parking lights are engaged, only your indicators (4) and corner lights (5) are illuminated.

- As mentioned above, if neither headlights nor parking lights are engaged, DRL's (3) will light up while the car's in Drive.

- When engaging turn signals, your indicator (4) will alternate flash with the corner bulb (5).

It may be worth noting that said corner bulbs (5) tend to burn out very often, and rarely get replaced as they aren't necessary and are otherwise hard to notice since they're mounted behind the reflector. The DRL's burn out rather frequently as well, though not as often as the corners. 

I can still go out and get pictures of any of these settings engaged, though the 'lower halves' of my headlights have been replaced with aftermarket models. The light layout is the same, but the housings themselves are different. So if you needed pictures for textures, I might not be able to help you there. On that note, both my DRL's and corner lights are burned out, and I can't be arsed to replace them since their longevity is.....not so long. 

Hope this is helpful nonetheless.

tahoeheadlights.png

Edited by CG Blaze
Lundy likes this