p4hv1

Problems with vehicle modding

So I've had a lot of problems with adding/replacing cars and other vehicles because if I put the file in to the original .rpf which the read me points to the game starts updating and replaces the modified .rpf. Also when I use OpenIVs mods folder it doesn't do anything I also might be using OpenIV mods folder improperly. I have also tried GTA 5 Mod Manager which I also might be using improperly.

22 minutes ago, p4hv1 said:

So I've had a lot of problems with adding/replacing cars and other vehicles because if I put the file in to the original .rpf which the read me points to the game starts updating and replaces the modified .rpf. Also when I use OpenIVs mods folder it doesn't do anything I also might be using OpenIV mods folder improperly. I have also tried GTA 5 Mod Manager which I also might be using improperly.

Do you use a steam copy of gta5 or a rock star disk copy?

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

8 minutes ago, p4hv1 said:

Really can you not add vehicles to the Rockstar version? Kind of a bullshit move.

IT is I made this mistake too. I would buy a steam version too. SO u can have your modded steam versions and your unmodded r* version for online

Edited by ACop
Type o

4 minutes ago, p4hv1 said:

Are you sure because I've see tutorials for the R* version?

I am really sure I have been modding for 5 years and I still have yet to find a way. Just get the steam version my dude.

Ok thanks anyways kindof annoying because the Steam version is almost 10€ more expensive.

IT is, Idk how much money that is in usd. Anyway there may be a way you can do it with a mods folder but I can't help you there I don't like using a mods folder.

Yea I was kinda thinking that maybe someone could help me with the mods folder.

Probably gonna have to get the Steam version cause it has WORKING cloud save

I can't sorry. Its so stupid how they prevent modding. Hacking in online I understand but single player modding? That's dumb. Modding is one of the only things keeping gta5 along with gta4 alive.

8 minutes ago, p4hv1 said:

Probably gonna have to get the Steam version cause it has WORKING cloud save

Anyway if you would like you can follow me and feel free to message me if you have any questions or need any help. I am pretty active here.