Sign in to follow this  
wj101

Empty Downloads

Whenever I download any of Albo1125's files they do not include everything they should. For example after downloading Traffic Policer or Siren Mastery and opening the folder it only includes the documentation and license folder which is then empty when I open it. Any idea what is going on? or is this a problem on my end?

I downloaded a police pack the other day, and when I opened it, it only had the README files and carvariants.dat and so forth, but not the actual files.

Edited by MoonShine

2 hours ago, wj101 said:

Whenever I download any of Albo1125's files they do not include everything they should. For example after downloading Traffic Policer or Siren Mastery and opening the folder it only includes the documentation and license folder which is then empty when I open it. Any idea what is going on? or is this a problem on my end?

1 hour ago, MoonShine said:

I downloaded a police pack the other day, and when I opened it, it only had the README files and carvariants.dat and so forth, but not the actual files.

What browser?

3 hours ago, MoonShine said:

If it is the Police & EMS addon pack, that's because he didn't make the cars and he can't redistribute them. You actually have to go download them. He just made the .meta files to make the cars addons.

3 hours ago, wj101 said:

Please provide one screenshot of your Traffic Policer download.

Please note that answers from non-staff members in the Website Problems, Feedback & Suggestions forum may be removed if we find it irrelevant.