John Campbell

Takedowns Remain on When Initiating Lights/Siren

Ok so ever since I got home, I updated everything of course, I went in game and now for some odd reason when I initiate my lights and siren the takedowns turn on and remain on especially in the evening/night time and even the AI when they either provide assistance to a chase or respond to a backup request their takedowns and spotlight remain on. I attempted to change my configurations but still no luck. It seems to stop doing it when I completely turn the headlights off and for graveyard shift patrols its kinda of a safety no go. Dont know if this is an LSPDFR feature orrrr something but its becoming bother some. I was wondering if I could receive assistance regarding this odd situation.

NotCamSlice likes this

7 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

Depends, Which one do you have?

Honestly I cant remember because for some reason I couldnt get Radience V to work (Dont know why) so I was trying to find a modification to improve my light reflections so it may actually be ELR (Emergency Lighting Revolution)  by Fenix2525WOT

Edited by Army1257

4 minutes ago, Army1257 said:

Honestly I cant remember because for some reason I couldnt get Radience V to work (Dont know why) so I went on a rage trying to find a modification to improve my light reflections so it may actually be ELR (Emergency Lighting Revolution)  by Fenix2525WOT

That should fix it if carcols is the problem