Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

JClem

LSPDFR only partially working and I can't read .log files... :/

So when I launch GTA with RPH, it keeps giving me some sort of "Unhandled Exception" message when I force duty. Unfortunately, I'd have a better shot at reading Greek than .log files. Also my ALPR+ plugin isn't working, nor are multiple other ones such as Cop Holster or the Panic Button mod. I can still get callouts and respond to them, however I can't call for backup and other important things like that won't work. I have no clue what could be the problem, I've updated everything that I can find; can anybody help me out please? I'd be very grateful.

RagePluginHook_13092016_151516.log

On 9/14/2016 at 3:16 AM, JClem said:

So when I launch GTA with RPH, it keeps giving me some sort of "Unhandled Exception" message when I force duty. Unfortunately, I'd have a better shot at reading Greek than .log files. Also my ALPR+ plugin isn't working, nor are multiple other ones such as Cop Holster or the Panic Button mod. I can still get callouts and respond to them, however I can't call for backup and other important things like that won't work. I have no clue what could be the problem, I've updated everything that I can find; can anybody help me out please? I'd be very grateful.

RagePluginHook_13092016_151516.log

Make sure the mods are not out of date, I don't think panic button has been updated in a while. What plugins have you got installed?

17 hours ago, liamxxs said:

Make sure the mods are not out of date, I don't think panic button has been updated in a while. What plugins have you got installed?

A lot. Probably upwards of 50. The only ones that I know are out of date are Darkmyre's GTA Comes Alive and his Police Partner plugin, but I can't find those anywhere I look; his page on here doesn't have them anymore. And I managed to fix the issue by just going to the police station and going on duty the old fashioned way. Everything works perfectly after that, so I don't know what was happening.

liamxxs likes this

Yeah Panic button is very buggy. We have just been talking about a new panic button script, that would be up to date and stable. I have linked that topic below