jacklop21

Memory leak (possibly linked to LSPDFR)

Specs:

- 16GB DDR4

- Nvidia 970x

- 500GB SSD

- I5-6600K (Not overclocked)

When I play the vanilla game I can drive around and I don't experience any issues (Note: I haven't tried playing for more then about 30 minutes, I don't play vanilla GTA), but when I start LSPDFR I encounter this issues within 10 minutes every time. I monitored task manager, and while CPU usage did peak, I noticed that my SSD usage would peak around the same time these issues started. I've looked up multiple solutions and none of them worked. Some I tried: Setting game priority to high in task manager, setting launch option nohyperthreading in steam, reinstalling, and switching my game to a SSD. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have RDE installed ?  i removed that and added the vehicle additions manually and it solved this error for me, could be worth noteing? Might not even be relevant but that was a fix for me,  it took me ages to solve, it was a pain

6 minutes ago, jacko999 said:

Do you have RDE installed ?  i removed that and added the vehicle additions manually and it solved this error for me, could be worth noteing? Might not even be relevant but that was a fix for me,  it took me ages to solve, it was a pain

I do not, here are my plugins: Emergency Strobes Configuration, GTA Comes Alive, Rage Show My Location, Siren Switch Honker, Spike Strips V, Spotlight, Traffic Control.

LSPDFR Plugins: Agency Callouts, ALRP Plus, Arrest Manager, Assorted Callouts, Bait Car, Better EMS, Code 3 Callouts, Code Red Callouts, Code 3 Callouts, Computer Plus, Crazy Callouts, LSPDFR+, PeterUCallouts, Police Radio, Rednecks, Search Warrant, Secondary Callouts, SWAT Callouts, Toasty Callouts, Traffic Callouts

I installed all my cars manually, I have every police slot except the helicopter replaced.

Right click on your desktop and click NVIDIA Control Panel, once that's up, click Manage 3D Settings, then scroll down and disable Shader Cache, that should remove most of the disk usage.

8 hours ago, Starmix said:

Right click on your desktop and click NVIDIA Control Panel, once that's up, click Manage 3D Settings, then scroll down and disable Shader Cache, that should remove most of the disk usage.

I've done that as well, I'll try reducing the number of plug-ins installed