straitdill

straitdill WIP showroom

Just a little showcase of something that will be released very soon :wink:

I will be adding more to this page as I make more mods.

VIDEO: Responding code 2 to a suicide attempt

Edited by straitdill
Scuderio likes this

3 hours ago, 72will said:

I like the ELS style lighting

Expect it by either tomorrow or thursday!

Edited by straitdill

Better emergency lighting for all vehicles.

This mod will include:
-A better emergency light pattern for all vehicles
-Environmental Lighting
-Optional light reflection texture 

-More realistic rotatory lights

Still have a little bit of work to do, like adding patterns on firetrucks and ambulances. Will be released within these 2 weeks.

Edited by straitdill

Edited by straitdill
Won't be including white rotator lights in B.E.L. because this will only work with theHurk's CHP CVPI with the vector lightbar. If people really want I'll release the version with white rotators.
Scuderio, David112 and Thomas199920 like this

Might not include ambulance patterns in B.E.L. because if I try to put a flash pattern on the LED's it makes the rotators go light speed; could come in a later version.

Edited by straitdill

Another video. This one demonstrates the new and improved strobe pattern. The strobe patterns from @POLICESCO's 2016 Explorer and @GravelRoadCop's fire engine, I used some of the sequencer values from both of those mods and combined them to make this. So now instead of 3 flashes then another 3 flashes, it now has a better looking, more realistic looking pattern. Not sure if I need perms from POLICESCO and GravelRoadCop to release this or not, but if I do, someone let me know!

Edited by straitdill

1 hour ago, straitdill said:

Another video. This video demonstrates the new and improved strobe pattern. The strobe patterns from @POLICESCO's 2016 Explorer and @GravelRoadCop's fire engine, I used some of the sequencer values from both of those mods and combined them to make this. So now instead of 3 flashes then another 3 flashes, it now has a better looking, more realistic looking pattern. Not sure if I need perms from POLICESCO and GravelRoadCop to release this or not, but if I do, someone let me know!

If you do release a mod with the carcols just link who edited the file other than that I won't mind it took me some time to get it working correctly thanks POLICESCO 

straitdill likes this

I have finally found a pattern I am happy with, as of now it is only in use on sirensettings 1, but I will transfer it over to more soon. Higher quality video with MemeEnhancer coming soon.

Edited by straitdill
CG Blaze and Thomas199920 like this

On 9/29/2016 at 8:52 PM, NightSt4lker said:

I'd love to have this :D

Gonna try to get a beta out tonight

EDIT

Probably not gonna release a beta any more, I'm thinking I'm gonna release it when it's done or when I have all of the critical sirensettings done.

Edited by straitdill

I accidentally got the rotating lights moving faster than the LEDs, so this could lead to slower rotating lights and realistic patterns on the LEDs. I'm not sure how I even managed this, but I'll look into it.

How's this for a main picture?

IMG_1476.GIF

Note:

The pattern looks a little choppy, it's not like that in game, it's just the gif looping.

Edited by straitdill