Alexander Reno

Hash Error/Missing File I think

Hi all,

I'm running LSPDFR, and forcing call outs and most of the time if it takes time it crashes it, I have the timeout to the maximum. I'm getting the following:

[9/12/2016 11:28:02 PM.977] LSPD First Response: ==============================
[9/12/2016 11:28:02 PM.979] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK
[9/12/2016 11:28:02 PM.981] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/12/2016 11:28:02 PM.983] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "CalloutManager".
[9/12/2016 11:28:02 PM.985] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/12/2016 11:28:02 PM.987] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.InvalidOperationException
[9/12/2016 11:28:02 PM.989] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Model with hash 0x9b909c94 could not be loaded within a reasonable time. It may be invalid.

Not sure if its my PC, I mean the video card doesn't mean the minimum and the CPU/RAM almost runs at 100% while it runs it so I fear that might be my issue, it lags and then crashes LSPDFR because it can't run anything more.

F1-A75M Pro

A6 APU 2.6Ghz Quad core (AMD Graphics)

8 GB DDR3

Win 10 x64

It is also referring to in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 173 which I don't have an E drive so maybe that could be the issue.

LSPD First Response: GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: STREET_NORTH_CALAFIA_WAY this is another error I get too, it skips it though I believe. I can't find the file it needs anywhere.

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by Alexander Reno
Added Log for you techy people

4 hours ago, Alexander Reno said:

It is also referring to in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 173 which I don't have an E drive so maybe that could be

Thats a reference from the original developper and that path has nothing to do with your system, dont worry about that.

Please give some more information about the plugins you have installed!

2 hours ago, master1114 said:

Thats a reference from the original developper and that path has nothing to do with your system, dont worry about that.

Please give some more information about the plugins you have installed!

The only thing I have installed is what came with LSPDFR and Rage Hook. I have the LSPDFR that was released in June and it is 0.3.1. I'm thinking its my PC, as I'm over my Video RAM already

When your RAM is full and and the game crashes to that, the thrown expection should be another one (btw, 8GB should be fine to run modded GTA V when u dont have 1000 other processes opened)

But it could be indeed your GPU

Edited by master1114

1 hour ago, master1114 said:

When your RAM is full and and the game crashes to that, the thrown expection should be another one (btw, 8GB should be fine to run modded GTA V when u dont have 1000 other processes opened)

But it could be indeed your GPU

Am i missing some file or something? Do you know what hash  Model with hash 0x9b909c94  is? I'm thinking since I have half a GB of VRAM (video ram) that is causing the game to lag a little causing it to crash.

Edited by Alexander Reno

48 minutes ago, Alexander Reno said:

a little

A little huh?
My old unmodded setup without LSPDFR used 1.8GBs at all time, adding just LSPDFR seemed to increase it by about half to 2.4GBs or so.
You have 0.5GBs of VRAM. Probably your issue since asset loading is GPU bound mostly.
Actual response time of the GPU is important too, and if your GPU can't keep up, then it won't work.
As a reference, this is a comparison between your (what I think) is GPU, and my old GPU that had frequent texture loss and roughly 20FPS.
http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=885&gid2=489&compare=geforce-gt-740-vs-radeon-hd-6530d

Edited by Starmix

I think we can agree that your GPU is causing the crash.

I am playing on a Radeon HD 7870 Ghz 2 GB and I can run it in a decent way. Something like that is probably the minimum you require.

PS: In the LSPDFR .ini, theres an option "PreloadAllModels". I dont know what that function is for exactly, but try setting this to false, maybe that changes something. But no false hope pls.