LapdCode3

Ragehook Launcher Crash

so last night my laptop had an update somewhere around 4am i restarted for its update now today i deleted my gta iv cause i no longer play gta iv not even sure if this had anything to do with it but......just an hour passed since i did that and i tried to llaunch gta v for the first time today through ragehook and now im getting a launch failed i tried to restart it 2 times and nothing....i recently put in bufordT's x26 taser and taser/pistol sound mod for taser updated sound thats all i did today i havent had the chance to play or test it yet 

here are some screenshots of the error 

Screenshot (89).png

Screenshot (90).png

UPDATE: reput my vanilla taser model and textures back and its vanilla weapon sound and tried to relaunch and still same window as above still crashing

4 minutes ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

Please give screenshots of your directory.

of course here you go 

Screenshot (91).png

Screenshot (92).png

Screenshot (93).png

i used albo's troubleshooter (updated as well) and theres no errors or nothing wrong either

4 restarts ....1 system restore hours have passed since i posted this....and still i get the same results "GTA V Launcher.exe stopped working" why me why is it always a new problem 

who else had problems launching from ragehook i cant even launch from steam this will be my 6th time if i had to re-delete everything and start over from scratch again 

4 hours ago, LapdCode3 said:

4 restarts ....1 system restore hours have passed since i posted this....and still i get the same results "GTA V Launcher.exe stopped working" why me why is it always a new problem 

who else had problems launching from ragehook i cant even launch from steam this will be my 6th time if i had to re-delete everything and start over from scratch again 

Just installed everything earlier today and the exact same thing is happening. It sucks. Hopefully, if it's a bug, it will get fixed very soon.

Edit: Now im getting a message saying

Could not hook game process. Insufficient permissions or bad anti-virus.

Please try again. If the problem persists, please restart your computer.

Edited by JamesGTA

If had problems like that in the past, try using the Steam Repair Funktion to see wether you maybe have some corrupted files.

10 hours ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

You are missing the file "Play GTA V.exe"

The GTAVLauncher.exe = PlayGTAV.exe in Steam Version

steam repair function....would that be the verify integrity ??? cause if so wont that erase all current mods installed such as vehicles weapon models weapon sound sirens and outfits etc

It would do so if you had them installed in your original files. But I can see on your Screen that you use a mod folder so I assume the files in your main directory arent modded?

in the main files....like ambulance and the fbi charger thats all thats modded and thats in the x64e in oiv

in the mod folder lies my update folder and x64 which leads to sfx and such

11 hours ago, master1114 said:

Why would you put something in the org. Files when you use the mods folder^^

Well, in that case you either have to reinstall these mods or dont try this solution

it was the ragehook that caused it ....after verifying cache it was still acting up though i could play regular version on steam ...that wasnt the case the case was  i was using rage 0.45 alpha and it stopped working so i downgraded to 0.44 and im back plus i reupdated my missing vehicles it was only 3 ambulance Fbi charger and undercover CV so im good now 

problem solved thank you master1114 for helping me figure it out 

5 hours ago, master1114 said:

Strange thing but glad to hear it works now. hf playing!

yea if anyone else goes through this spread the word its the RPH