Dev350

LSPDFR Crash as Soon as Started

After I finish choosing my character and vehicle for LSPDFR, my game loads, then the screen freezes for about 3 seconds and a notification appears at the bottom left of the screen saying, "LSPDFR has crashed". I have been playing LSPDFR for almost a year now and this is the first problem that I cannot overcome. I have the latest version of RAGE PH and the game itself installed and I have lspdfr version 1.3.1 installed (not sure if that is the latest version). PLEASE HELP!

On 9/12/2016 at 10:21 PM, Dev350 said:

After I finish choosing my character and vehicle for LSPDFR, my game loads, then the screen freezes for about 3 seconds and a notification appears at the bottom left of the screen saying, "LSPDFR has crashed". I have been playing LSPDFR for almost a year now and this is the first problem that I cannot overcome. I have the latest version of RAGE PH and the game itself installed and I have lspdfr version 1.3.1 installed (not sure if that is the latest version). PLEASE HELP!

Sounds like you have some plugins that are out of date, as Suffolk County Skin Co said, upload your rage log, that would help us better to understand what the problem might be

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎12 at 5:31 PM, Hank Voight said:

Upload your rage log.

How do I do that?

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 5:38 AM, liamxxs said:

Sounds like you have some plugins that are out of date, as Suffolk County Skin Co said, upload your rage log, that would help us better to understand what the problem might be

how do I upload the rage log?

1 hour ago, Dev350 said:

How do I do that?

how do I upload the rage log?

Firstly click on attach files, (Its above the "Submit Reply" button on the left, then navigate to your GTA V installation directory, scroll down until you see "RagePluginHook", it will be a text document, then click open, then submit reply and it will be uploaded 

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎20 at 4:09 PM, liamxxs said:

Firstly click on attach files, (Its above the "Submit Reply" button on the left, then navigate to your GTA V installation directory, scroll down until you see "RagePluginHook", it will be a text document, then click open, then submit reply and it will be uploaded 

Is it this one? only "ragepluginhook" text document I could find

RagePluginHook.log

liamxxs likes this

12 hours ago, Dev350 said:

Is it this one? only "ragepluginhook" text document I could find

RagePluginHook.log

Thats the one. From what I can see, its your Wilderness Callouts. try removing it, it should work fine. Also have you got the latest Wilderness Callouts?

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎23 at 5:04 AM, liamxxs said:

Thats the one. From what I can see, its your Wilderness Callouts. try removing it, it should work fine. Also have you got the latest Wilderness Callouts?

I don't think I got the latest wilderness callouts, but I have updated all of Albo's plugins and now they don't appear on the notifications list when I first start the game, but now I will try to update wilderness callouts, and if that doesn't work, then I will just have to remove it, thank u!

liamxxs likes this

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎23 at 5:04 AM, liamxxs said:

Thank U it works now!

liamxxs likes this