Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

xsilentsuicide

Multiple mods

Hey all, first time modder here. I recently added LSPDFR as the instucrtions say and it worked great. i then tried to add the flash mod and lost LSPDFR and was not able to use the flash mod. When i used mod loader it loaded the game with the rage loader. Is this okay? what am i doing wrong? is it possible to have mutiple mods? i know you cannot run both at the same time.

Thanks,

~Silent

I'm not sure what you mean. But the RPH is a mod loader, you need to launch it with the game or launch the game first and then start the RPH

Which mod are you trying to install? You can, virtually, run as many mods as you want at the same time. LSPDFR is not supported this way though.

The videos i watched on youtube today stated to launch the RPH application from the gta file to run LSPDFR.

So do i not need the other mod loader? where would i place other mods i download then? and it is "the flash script mod"

3 minutes ago, xsilentsuicide said:

The videos i watched on youtube today stated to launch the RPH application from the gta file to run LSPDFR.

So do i not need the other mod loader? where would i place other mods i download then? and it is "the flash script mod"

I am not sure what that mod is, or what the other mod loader is. If the other mod requires a different mod loader, you will need that mod loader. 

I'm sorry I'm a little confused. It's the mod loader on the gta 5 mods page. 

Thats the mods name "the flash script" it lets you run around as the flash. I'm not trying to run both at once though. But when I dragged the other one into the gta5 folder, I lost LSPDFR and didn't have the flash mod.  Sorry if I'm not making much sense. Just got off a double lol. 

And if if you are not suppose to launch the game from the RPH icon how do you launch it?

4 minutes ago, xsilentsuicide said:

I'm sorry I'm a little confused. It's the mod loader on the gta 5 mods page. 

Thats the mods name "the flash script" it lets you run around as the flash. I'm not trying to run both at once though. But when I dragged the other one into the gta5 folder, I lost LSPDFR and didn't have the flash mod.  Sorry if I'm not making much sense. Just got off a double lol. 

And if if you are not suppose to launch the game from the RPH icon how do you launch it?

Again, I do not know this mod. You'll have to link it if you want me to understand. 

If you lost LSPDFR when you installed another mod, you either a) deleted LSPDFR b) didn't launch the RPH or c) didn't load LSPDFR on launch

You are supposed to launch the game with the RPH if you're using a mod that is using the RPH, as I said. I think reading the manuals for each mod will help you a lot.

http://gtaxscripting.blogspot.com/2016/04/gta-v-flash-script-mod-nibstyle.html?m=1

there the flash mod. I followed their instructions (placing it in the gta v exe folder (where I put LSPDFR)) and I lost the LSPDFR mod. Nothing was deleted by me. 

19 minutes ago, ineseri said:

I'm not sure what you mean. But the RPH is a mod loader, you need to launch it with the game or launch the game first and then start the RPH

I miss understood that part. I took it as you have to launch the game then the mod loader. 

3 hours ago, ineseri said:

I don't see anything that'd delete LSPDFR. Is it still in your plugins folder (where you installed it) ? 

Sorry i went to sleep. I drag all files to the plugin folder? i was under the impression i brought them just the the main gta v folder

4 minutes ago, xsilentsuicide said:

Sorry i went to sleep. I drag all files to the plugin folder? i was under the impression i brought them just the the main gta v folder

Please read the readme files.

11 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Please read the readme files.

i did that and for the flash mod it says to just place in main folder but wont load. ill try their forum. maybe becuase my game is launching with rph. but it doesnt specify what they need?