Walters

OfficerWalters WorkShop Projects: RCMP/OSHP/MSP

19 minutes ago, OfficerWalters said:

I got a updated Arjent (Thanks to BxBugs123) and I'm currently working to get the lights correct and then correct the Arjent stands.

11 minutes ago, Officer27 said:

Im pretty sure the arjent mount is supposed to be touching the ends.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xOTAyNTc0ODYwMDE5OTU3NzYvMjI0NjAzNTMzMDM3NTM1MjMzL0NhcHR1cmUuUE5HIn0.pjIX9mggpINs3nBQfFApbLiLPkw.PNG

Let him complete the lights as he just said, and then he will fix the stand:whistling::thumbsup:

Walters likes this

5 minutes ago, Officer27 said:

Oh yeah and LASD use white arjent stands and LAPD have black ones

Again "I'm currently working to get the lights correct and then correct the Arjent stands." I know the stands are white

7 minutes ago, RedBullGermany said:

2008 LASD Suburban has chrome spotlights.

Yeah I see now, thanks to the pictures you showed me (Next time put them in a spoiler plz)

7 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

Looks great! Only thing I would change is the window tint. 

Sure, I'll get to that

Edited by OfficerWalters

4 minutes ago, OfficerWalters said:

Sure

Awesome! Thanks for responding so quickly! 

Will be waiting impatiently for this lol.

I will say this...The Suburban ingame is absolutely gorgeous....Still tweaking the lighting setup on it. So far it has all the enviromental lighting with the correct throw distance (based off my own POV) I have something in mind that I am going to try with this too...so stay tuned for pics....

21 hours ago, straitdill said:

The Suburban looks great! Can't wait for the release.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, flwpheonix said:

I will say this...The Suburban ingame is absolutely gorgeous....Still tweaking the lighting setup on it. So far it has all the enviromental lighting with the correct throw distance (based off my own POV) I have something in mind that I am going to try with this too...so stay tuned for pics....

Yeah, I haven't been talking to you lately because I been trying to get the new Arjent BxBugs sent me working, but its fu*ked. Its currently put to the side till BxBugs messages me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya guys know that video I posted earlier about the Dodge Ram, I made the push bar by using Bugs push bar! (I removed some textures from the truck so you can see it better, in case you're wondering).

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by OfficerWalters

13 hours ago, flwpheonix said:

No worries! Like I said, I am experimenting right now with something. If I suceed, I will send it to you..

Thats for the Chevy right? Well I updated the Chev alot including making the blue and red on the traffic advisor separate and I made it use back sirens and the arjent I got is different from the one you have

12 hours ago, HankVoight said:

Any chance of getting a K9 cage in the LASD Suburban? Would be a really neat addition!

There isn't any K9 LASD Suburbans. Maybe I'll do a Tahoe tho and I could put on in the Tahoe

HankVoight likes this