Deputy Dandy

CVPI (Any year) with this lightbar?

Can someone make a CVPI (Any year) with this lightbar on it? If there are any better suiting lightbars could you use that?

"

I am currently trying to replicate this CVPI, I have the Livery done: cnpca3456-vi.jpg

4 minutes ago, Illusionyary said:

You're aware the Vic in that image is sporting a Streethawk and not an MX7000, right?

Yup, yet nobody has released a clear Streethawk. What's that lightbar behind the Vic though?

Edited by Deputy Dandy

4 minutes ago, Deputy Dandy said:

Yup, yet nobody has released a clear Streethawk. What's that lightbar behind the Vic though?

Looks like a Federal Signal Vista.

29 minutes ago, Illusionyary said:

Looks like a Federal Signal Vista.

it is...

You could just take one of the mx7000 vics thats already released and make their light bar clear by editing the png...
and same thing with the one vista car that has been released......

or you could wait until someone makes one with that streethawk, if they make one.

3 minutes ago, 125 LINCOLN 23 said:

it is...

You could just take one of the mx7000 vics thats already released and make their light bar clear by editing the png...
and same thing with the one vista car that has been released......

or you could wait until someone makes one with that streethawk, if they make one.

Where would I get a clear png for it though?

3 minutes ago, Deputy Dandy said:

Where would I get a clear png for it though?

you probably wont, you'll have to mess around with the one that is in the ytd file, open it with open IV and export the file, i think it will probably be called emerglights or something like that.... you'll have to identify which one is for the lightbar and then erase the red and blue texture from it in a photo editor.

if you have real trouble with it tell me what model you're trying to edit and ill try to help you when i get off shift.

Dont get discouraged its not hard just time consuming...