Alexander Reno

Trying to figure out LSPDFR crashes

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out my LSPDFR crashes, usually its UNHANDLED EXCEPTION GAME FIBER TICK, and another time it is something to do with a model. My system doesn't meet the minimum specs to run GTA V (mainly due to video memory it is a integrated GPU) I'm fearing this is the issue why, but if you could help me fix this crashes it would be very helpful

Thanks

Alex

RagePluginHook.log

For the next request please provide more information about your installation, your plugins and so on.

Do you have "Medium Priority Callouts" installed? If so, thats the plugin that is causing your game to crash, just uninstall that its buggy as hell.

Edited by master1114
"intstall" into "uninstall" ...
DutchRedGaming likes this

Only RPH and LSPDFR installed and the game is crashing? Well thats unusual.

First, go to steam and use the repair function (will take 20-30 mins) to let Steam check your game files for any problems. Then, go ahead and redownload RPH and LSPDFR and reinstall them. And then make sure your AV/security programm isnt blocking anything in your GTA V directory

Edited by master1114
cant write

Does this help any? 

[9/11/2016 4:36:54 PM.178] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK
[9/11/2016 4:36:54 PM.178] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/11/2016 4:36:54 PM.179] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "CalloutManager".
[9/11/2016 4:36:54 PM.179] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/11/2016 4:36:54 PM.179] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.InvalidOperationException
[9/11/2016 4:36:54 PM.180] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Model with hash 0x23b88069 could not be loaded within a reasonable time. It may be invalid.

I'm going to verify the game files now and just excluded the GTA V folder from scanning by Avast