LCSO Sergeant Jester

Vehicle skinner (Requesting a skin to be done/helped with)

I'm doing some Overland Park, KS Police stuff right now. I've been making the models myself but I need a good texture of the vehicles. I've got a texture done but it's not detailed nor does it really look like the actual department does. I'll post some images of our vehicles and their decals, but note the colors DO matter. Grey is the majority (Patrol, K9, etc) White is sergeant/Field command, red is only on a unmarked CVPI (...Legit have no idea why we have a raspberry fucking CVPI... :P) And then we've got unmarked hondas... (Detectives... Yes... UM HONDAS (Accord) but they're kinda nice) Not sure if I can get the detectives but mainly a Explorer, and CVPI, and a taurus. Templates will be added in a comment below!

Thanks, Jester.

12647099_602940259859878_6092596365770576632_n.jpg

OP vehicle.jpg

Police Car.jpg

These are the templates for the base models I'm using.

tau_sign_1.png

cvpi_sign_1.png

exp_sign_1.png

1 hour ago, CHR1570PH3R said:

Try this on the CVPI and make sure the colors are accurate. Its 4K :thumbsup:

Chris

Very nice work man! :) Though only thing about the CVPI is that The bumper has the flag, and unit number on the bumper, any chance of it being moved by the police interceptor badge or something? :) Besides that you were spot on man! :D Honestly, Props to you! Mine was complete shit.

Any chance you could make a explorer, and taurus one? (Theirs is abit different because it has a blue tripe on the decal along with some other things. Maybe add the license plate. And could you make a white version of this too (Only for the explorer) with "Field Command" on it (By the front end like a normal "POLICE" would say (I.E. Kind of by the first wheel)) And if you want, all you've got to do is just search "Overland Park Police" or something similar and you'll see our cars more than likely.

Honestly man, thanks so much! :D It looks amazing!

CHR1570PH3R likes this

5 minutes ago, LAPD Gang Unit Jester said:

Very nice work man! :) Though only thing about the CVPI is that The bumper has the flag, and unit number on the bumper, any chance of it being moved by the police interceptor badge or something? :) Besides that you were spot on man! :D Honestly, Props to you! Mine was complete shit.

Any chance you could make a explorer, and taurus one? (Theirs is abit different because it has a blue tripe on the decal along with some other things. Maybe add the license plate. And could you make a white version of this too (Only for the explorer) with "Field Command" on it (By the front end like a normal "POLICE" would say (I.E. Kind of by the first wheel)) And if you want, all you've got to do is just search "Overland Park Police" or something similar and you'll see our cars more than likely.

Honestly man, thanks so much! :D It looks amazing!

No hassle, I'll work on it tomorrow though. It's 4am here and I'm f***ed lol. I hadn't finished the cvpi I just sent it to you to check the color and make sure it's accurate enough :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, CHR1570PH3R said:

No hassle, I'll work on it tomorrow though. It's 4am here and I'm f***ed lol. I hadn't finished the cvpi I just sent it to you to check the color and make sure it's accurate enough :thumbsup:

Yeah it's defintely good! :) I mean there's a bit you could improve on for the CVPI (Mostly details) Like making the words larger, there's a circle sorta thing after the badge, not just a solid line, and the license plate (Which is pretty simple of a license plate. And then I think we just got a DWI sticker that's near the american flag on the bumper but I don't have a picture of it but that's totally fine to leave off. But I'm a simple guy so what you made is good enough for me. The things I listed are just some ideas you could use if you need. :)

Thanks again!

This'll help abit I think 

http://www.kansaspolicehistory.com/uploads/1/7/9/4/17944047/8708716_orig.jpg

(Yes, it's a charger. Our colors are abit darker (You can use the colors you've already got) This charger was just a tester and now no one likes it cause of how many problems it has, and how small it is, only SROs mainly use it)

I.E. Use it for knowing how long the side should be, and how it should be shaped and so on.