warhawk373

Can't Stop People on Foot

When unarmed and holding down the "stop/arrest" button it should preform a stop so that you can question or arrest the suspect right?  I can stop someone once, then after that the function doesn't work, my character just keeps yelling insults.  I tried reinstalling LSPDFR but that didn't seem to fix it.  Anyone else have this problem, know the reason I'm having it, or know how to fix it?

5 minutes ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

Just to clarify, you are actually going to a station or forcing duty right? The last guy who had this issue didn't understand you actually have to go on duty.

Haha yes I am defiantly ON duty, personally I always go into a station so that I can customize my outfit and stuff.

6 hours ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

Alright then. Please upload your Rage log.

Oh I just found another topic on this issue, they say it is an LSPDFR issue and they are just waiting for it to be resolved.  

<snip>

If you saw that, I was wrong so ignore it.

I feel like an idiot for constantly editing my comments but new stuff keeps happening.  The stop feature wasn't working, I arrested a guy at gunpoint then released him and now the stop feature works again on everyone, not just the guy I arrested.  This might be a way around it although its kind of inconvenient.

Edited by warhawk373