LCSO Sergeant Jester

Zmodeler export glitch?

So, I'm trying to learn how to model. I've used multiple models, and yet I keep getting the same fucking problem! The wheel is always in the center console of every vehicle I make so far (2 different 2011 CVPIs and a 2015 tahoe.) Is it a problem with the way I export? The zmodeler shows the wheel in place... (Correctly) but once I put it in my openiv it's like this https://gyazo.com/80c1ebf73ac07a5c552a761fdf31202b

Why?... Can anyone help? Please! 

Also whenever in game the vehicle does some strange stuff (I'll try and record it next time, my GPU needs to update first). The best way to describe the strange thing is the vehicle bounces... Now the 2015 Tahoe doesn't really bounce much but it does whenever stopped or not touching your keyboard. It just moves on its own a little bit. I'm going to try the CVPI in the gyazo right now, and update. Please help! Thanks!

Edit : Just got in game with the newer CVPI (The one in the screenshot) It looks good, kinda works except whenever I turn it does the bouncing. Would that be a handling line problem or what? 

IT could be because of the dummy being out of place. I've also had a car that did this but worked fine in game. Maybe attempt to take all parts off the car (Move them out of the car hierarchy) and delete the car, and re-import, move the parts back into it, then try it. 

1 hour ago, IndianaisMyState said:

IT could be because of the dummy being out of place. I've also had a car that did this but worked fine in game. Maybe attempt to take all parts off the car (Move them out of the car hierarchy) and delete the car, and re-import, move the parts back into it, then try it. 

lol Yeah that sounds pretty complicated (Note this is my first car) but I think I'm starting to get the handle of this stuff! Finally got a CVPI done, and now I'm working on a Explorer. The CVPI Messed up but that's cause I tried to change hubcaps but I got another model with the correct hubcaps already now. So I'll give that a spin. I think the reason it was bouncing was because of the handling line (Which was a NYPD one... No where close to what it shoulda been I suppose) but now it works good, plus I change the dummy/collision now.

It has! :D I'm needing a new skin, and I'm in the process of making a new CVPI and Explorer now, but here's my first CVPI (Yes... The taillight got moved in Zmodeler by accident but it's fine cause I'm gonna replace the CVPI anyways since it needs hubcaps not steelies)

20160910005144_1.jpg

20160910005146_1.jpg

20160910005149_1.jpg

20160910005157_1.jpg

Looks amazing!

2 minutes ago, LAPD Gang Unit Jester said:

It has! :D I'm needing a new skin, and I'm in the process of making a new CVPI and Explorer now, but here's my first CVPI (Yes... The taillight got moved in Zmodeler by accident but it's fine cause I'm gonna replace the CVPI anyways since it needs hubcaps not steelies)

20160910005144_1.jpg

20160910005146_1.jpg

20160910005149_1.jpg

20160910005157_1.jpg

Looks amazing! Need any help, just let me know!