ryzikan

mods not coming up in rage

Every single file in your Plugins folder, except for the 2 LSPD First Response files and the LSPDFR folder, is installed in the wrong place. Delete all plugins and reinstall them, closely following the instructions provided with the files.

8 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

Every single file in your Plugins folder, except for the 2 LSPD First Response files and the LSPDFR folder, is installed in the wrong place. Delete all plugins and reinstall them, closely following the instructions provided with the files.

oh okay thanks man !

10 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

it doesent tell me how to install them into the correct place there is no notepad file to tell me :P

40 minutes ago, ryzikan said:

oh okay thanks man !

it doesent tell me how to install them into the correct place there is no notepad file to tell me :P

Seeing as pretty much everything you have is from @Albo1125, there is most definitely a file with installation instructions. The download should have a folder called documentation and licence in it. In there is everything you need.

42 minutes ago, ryzikan said:

oh okay thanks man !

There's a manual for pretty much all mods on our site.

24 minutes ago, ineseri said:

There's a manual for pretty much all mods on our site.

dude do have this patch because i cant install most of the arrest manger and bits it needs this patch  1.0.757.4  do u know where i can find it

6 minutes ago, ryzikan said:

dude do have this patch because i cant install most of the arrest manger and bits it needs this patch  1.0.757.4  do u know where i can find it

GTA V patches are installed automatically, either via Steam or the Social Club.

6 minutes ago, ryzikan said:

i have the 

1.0.791.2 patch but i need  1.0.757.4  patch it dosent do the one i want

Then update your game via the Steam client or the Social Club. Or did you perhaps pirate your game? 

6 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Then update your game via the Steam client or the Social Club. Or did you perhaps pirate your game? 

so i can download it off social club

3 minutes ago, ryzikan said:

so i can download it off social club

If you bought a retail copy, or via the Rockstar Warehouse, yes. Launch "PlayGTAV" in your root directory, iirc.

i brought the disk verison :P

3 minutes ago, ineseri said:

If you bought a retail copy, or via the Rockstar Warehouse, yes. Launch "PlayGTAV" in your root directory, iirc.

i brought disk verison

You have to have an LSPDFR folder inside your plugins folder, and put them in there, except the actual LSPDFR mod. These plugins are LSPDFR-dependent, meaning that they are not their own plugins and require LSPDFR to run. They're like little sub units of LSPDFR, so they aren't supposed to show up on the plugins menu. 

Make a folder called LSPDFR inside Plugins, and put LSPDFR-dependent plugins in there.

3 minutes ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

You have to have an LSPDFR folder inside your plugins folder, and put them in there, except the actual LSPDFR mod. These plugins are LSPDFR-dependent, meaning that they are not their own plugins and require LSPDFR to run. They're like little sub units of LSPDFR, so they aren't supposed to show up on the plugins menu. 

Make a folder called LSPDFR inside Plugins, and put LSPDFR-dependent plugins in there.

dude i have it says i got to downgrade to this  1.0.757.4 ??? im not sure man but i put every thing in the right folder

3 minutes ago, ryzikan said:

dude i have it says i got to downgrade to this  1.0.757.4 ??? im not sure man but i put every thing in the right folder

NO. YOU. DIDN'T. You must have a folder called LSPDFR inside Plugins, and put the files in there! Downgrade nothing.

If you refuse to do so, then we can not help with your arrogance. 

3 minutes ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

NO. YOU. DIDN'T. You must have a folder called LSPDFR inside Plugins, and put the files in there! Downgrade nothing.

Jeez, ease down a few notches. He's just asking for help.

4 minutes ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

yes i know i have put the things the folder man the lspdfr folder 

8 minutes ago, ryzikan said:

yes i know i have put the things the folder man the lspdfr folder 

Look over the readme again, it tells you where to put the files. Looking at your screenshot, you've put a lot of files in the wrong folder.

5 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Look over the readme again, it tells you where to put the files. Looking at your screenshot, you've put a lot of files in the wrong folder.

ive changed it now

I suggest watching this 

A link to this video is also included in the download.

I suggest you look in the documentation folder more thoroughly next time. I don't know how you could say there's no instruction file when there are 3... :sleep:

Edited by Albo1125