OfficerFive0

gallery uploaded images wont delete

so when i got to upload an image to the gallery, i usually upload several, one is the main image, and the rest are uploaded into the description.

problem is next time i upload an image the desc images from previous uploads, are still there, even if i delete them from the tray, they are there once the image is uploaded.

323f633aecd63a1742f720fd50144fde.png

37 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Sorry for the delay, it's been a long week. Are you still experiencing these problems?

as of the last time ive uploaded pictures, yes. i may upload a few more tomorrow so ill see then

On 9/11/2016 at 7:34 PM, Cyan said:

Sorry for the delay, it's been a long week. Are you still experiencing these problems?

I can't upload at all. when i go to...Add Image and choose file it just disappear it's not even letting me get to choose a photo i have been trying since yesterday and still i get the same thing. so do that mean i can't upload anything else.

On 9/11/2016 at 8:34 PM, Cyan said:

yea uploaded some more pics today. same problem

4677b9cdc95a8bd46998e8792e3ee6b4.png

Please note that answers from non-staff members in the Website Problems, Feedback & Suggestions forum may be removed if we find it irrelevant.