M4YHEM

RAR files?

So I recently just downloaded LSPDFR. I'm having some issues and hope I can get some help. When I download any one of these files from lspdfr.com, it downloads as a rar file. I don't think that's the right file its supposed to download... and it downloads this rar file automatically. I cant access read.me files or anything.. help???

So then how do I use the mod? Do I just follow the instructions on where to put the mod or do I just put it in the game directory? (ive been trying to figure this mod stuff out for hours) Also on a side note, when I run the game via RPH, the game doesn't start with LSPDFR. I have to hit F4 and type "reloadallplugins" and then it will work. I looked in the startup.rhs file and that file is empty and I cant edit it what so ever... I'm so lost...

Edited by M4YHEM

41 minutes ago, PNWParksFan said:

Don't use WinRAR, use 7-Zip. It's actually free, it's open source, and it's easier to use than WinRAR. 

WinRAR works fine for most users. Open source does not automatically mean better -- I've certainly had archives I've struggled to open in 7-Zip which happily opened in WinRAR.

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

WinRAR works fine for most users. Open source does not automatically mean better -- I've certainly had archives I've struggled to open in 7-Zip which happily opened in WinRAR.

^seconded :p

On 08/09/2016 at 5:00 PM, Cyan said:

I also prefer WinRAR since it seems to allow me to drag and drop OpenIV files (eg. yft's)