Sign in to follow this  
Cfitz619

Trying to download LCPDFR

After finally getting GTA IV running today, I have been trying to download LCPDFR for about 1 hour with no success.  I have tried 4 different browsers, reset cookies, and even reset my internet router.  The error I am receiving continuously is:  

"The download.lcpdfr.com page isn’t working

download.lcpdfr.com didn’t send any data."

Is anyone else having this issue today?  Thank You for any ideas you guys may have.

I click on download, accept the agreement, and complete the captcha. And then instead of getting the download  the error message appears as stated above.

I just tried to download it again with no success.  The weird part is, I can download other files from the site.  Just not any version of LCPDFR.

Hm, that's strange indeed. I just tried it myself and it downloads for me. Unfortunately, I can't do much to help, @Cyan, who is our Systems Administrator, will be able to help you more than I can. 

When he's online, hopefully he'll see this and be able to respond. 

New Error message:

"The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

Thank You for trying it and letting me know it was ok for you.  Atleast I can narrow it down to my end now.

Please note that answers from non-staff members in the Website Problems, Feedback & Suggestions forum may be removed if we find it irrelevant.