CrazySanitoeter

Use the Horn parallel to the siren?

Hello, I like the function of SirenMastery that you can sound your horn parallel to the siren, but I only need this function and not the Rest of SirenMastery. Is there  a mod which does that?

2 hours ago, ineseri said:

I'm not certain, but I think you can disable certain aspects of the siren mastery mod.

This ^

Just disable all the other keybindings and set the display panel to not show and you'll achieve what you're looking for.

28 minutes ago, AlconH said:

This ^

Just disable all the other keybindings and set the display panel to not show and you'll achieve what you're looking for.

I would do this, but then I can't activate the secondary siren by pressing and holding E.

36 minutes ago, CrazySanitoeter said:

I would do this, but then I can't activate the secondary siren by pressing and holding E.

In that case you're out of look. There's no mod out there that I know of that will give you what you want.

15 hours ago, CrazySanitoeter said:

So disable all the other keybindings except for Secondary Siren=E? Or all the other keybindings except for this and any others you need, despite only wanting the horn feature lol