Alter481

AI drivers disappearing while driving in game??

After playing GTA V LSPDFR....AI drivers begin to disappear, but cars/vehicles are still spawning? Any idea why AI drivers will disappear but keep driving vehicles? and its not one or two..its all vehicles!

Thread moved to LSPD First Response > Support & Information

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Yeah I got that issue too when I was using ALPR+ by the side of the road. Because there were no drivers in the car the camera didn't pick up any drivers except for bikes.

Your best bet is to just restart the game. You could try reloading your plugins too but I doubt that'd do anything

On September 6, 2016 at 11:16 PM, Alter481 said:

After playing GTA V LSPDFR....AI drivers begin to disappear, but cars/vehicles are still spawning? Any idea why AI drivers will disappear but keep driving vehicles? and its not one or two..its all vehicles!

I've run into this as well after updating RPH but found that I could get peds back in cars with the Rage console (F4) and the command CLEAN WORLD. Once all the cars spawn back in, bingo, they have drivers and you can continue patrolling. Hope this works for you!, rather than having to restart.

Darkmyre has a good explanation as to why this may be happening here: