Sign in to follow this  
warhawk373

STANDALONE CORONER MOD PLEASE

I really don't wan't to get "police radio" because it adds so much stuff that I already have like backup, tow truck, and barriers.  All I want is the coroners but I cannot find a separate coroner mod at all.  The only one I can find is the re textured van but it doesn't come with the coroner service.  If nobody will make this, could you explain a way to remove everything except the coroner function on the "police radio" mod?

Its no offense to the people who make police radio, its just that I don't want all those extra controls interfering.  I already have so many different controls that I can mess up a traffic stop if im not careful. Also I don't like the tackle function just because I prefer to use the tazer :D

Edited by warhawk373

@vladimir850 Thanks for the reply but that still adds a bunch of other features that I already have.

Also I went ahead and downloaded police radio, I just deleted the keys for the tackle function and the plate checker function comes in handy sometimes so it didn't cause any control problems like I thought, plus I get the coroner.

Edited by warhawk373