OfficerHackneyGaming

Trouble with bxbugs lights on police car!

So every time that I put one of bxbugs' police cars in, some of the lights work and flash but then others will spin like rotator lights. I have tried messing with the carvariations.meta file, the visualsettings.meta, and carcols.meta but have been unsuccessful with all of them. If someone knows how to fix this problem, please help me. I make YouTube videos and I am behind schedule because of this problem. Thank you everyone for your help!

Edited by OfficerHackneyGaming

its going to be in the carvariations. the sirensettings are going to be responsible. im sure somewhere on the download page, or in a readme it tells you.

I have installed tons of mods but I have never figured out how to get these kind of cars to work properly. I have checked in the readme and there is nothing that says that. Would changing the sirensettings to 2, 3, etc. help? Also have you installed bxbugs cars before because if so then you should be able to help me.

Same im having that problem. 

Edited by Prophecy

Thanks for the reply I have set it to 1 but that didn't change anything. Also the car that I got from him did not come with a carvar. I have the car in police2 slot so would I change the sirensetting in the original carvar. file to 1? If so, I have already done that and it did not work.

27 minutes ago, OfficerHackneyGaming said:

Thanks for the reply I have set it to 1 but that didn't change anything. Also the car that I got from him did not come with a carvar. I have the car in police2 slot so would I change the sirensetting in the original carvar. file to 1? If so, I have already done that and it did not work.

Well if it is  a CVPI it would work better in Police1.

If I install it in police1, would I need to change anything or would all the lights actually work?

35 minutes ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

Well if it is  a CVPI it would work better in Police1.

Thank you! It worked! What if I wanted to put more cvpi models in? How would I make sure that they work?

MODERATOR NOTICE: Double posts merged. - Original Light

Topic moved to Grand Theft Auto V/Modding Discussion & Information, as this is not LSPDFR related.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

39 minutes ago, OfficerHackneyGaming said:

If I install it in police1, would I need to change anything or would all the lights actually work?

Thank you! It worked! What if I wanted to put more cvpi models in? How would I make sure that they work?

MODERATOR NOTICE: Double posts merged. - Original Light

Addons or place them in Police4 or Sheriff.

When I turn the lights on most of them flash like they are supposed to but then like 3 or 4 of them spin instead of blink like rotator lights... How do you install them?