Sign in to follow this  
deziel0495

Red rotating beacon on dash

Looking for an older style car (to replace policeold2) with a red rotating beacon on the dash. Don't need flashing headlights, taillights, or any other lights, just 1 simple red rotating beacon on the dash.

There are lots of dev models out there to use, but I have no knowledge (yet) of vehicle modding or adding lights to vehicles.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

If anyone finds (or creates) any more, please share them!

So I plan on getting zmodeler this winter and learn how to mod vehicles. I want to take some vanilla or dev vehicles and add a Federal Signal FireBall (or equivalent) to them. Make some older style detective vehicles.

To all the pros out there, how difficult would this be for a newbie? I guess everyone starts somewhere right...

On 9/9/2016 at 8:47 PM, deziel0495 said:

So I plan on getting zmodeler this winter and learn how to mod vehicles. I want to take some vanilla or dev vehicles and add a Federal Signal FireBall (or equivalent) to them. Make some older style detective vehicles.

To all the pros out there, how difficult would this be for a newbie? I guess everyone starts somewhere right...

Not a pro by any definition of the word but having tried my hand at modding for a few months now I suppose if you know what you want to do and are really eager to learn and spend a lot of time on it, then go for it. You will fail more times than you will succeed and it will be a frustrating experience... ..but the rewards are totally worth it.

11john11 and deziel0495 like this