Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

Blue Lives Matter

Problem Removing PLD

20 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Then you didn't remove all files, or you're launching the "wrong" game. 

I cannot find the files if they are still there; they're not in the directory. And I know I am launching the "right" game.

14 hours ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

I cannot find the files if they are still there; they're not in the directory. And I know I am launching the "right" game.

if you deleted the PLD.asi, there is literally no way for the mod to still be showing up in the game as that's all it is. So either you've got multiple copies of the game as said above, or you didn't remove the .asi file.

2 hours ago, Kilyin said:

if you deleted the PLD.asi, there is literally no way for the mod to still be showing up in the game as that's all it is. So either you've got multiple copies of the game as said above, or you didn't remove the .asi file.

I have screenshots. Unless I am totally blind, there is no .asi in there.

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (29).png

27 minutes ago, Suffolk County Skin Co said:

I have screenshots. Unless I am totally blind, there is no .asi in there.

<snip>

And did you also rename that folder to 'Grand Theft Auto V' before starting? If not, it may have launched the modded version, assuming that is called that way.

Whenever you start GTA, the launcher always goes for .../Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto V/ for retail, or .../steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V/ for Steam. Every time. In order to run a non-modified copy, you need to rename the amodified copy's folder, then change the name of the unmodified copy's folder to Grand Theft Auto V.