Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Kanyo

RPH scripts

I've been having issues with every single LSPDFR plugin I tried installing. I've tried Assorted Callouts, Traffic Policer and Police Radio and all of these plugins crash the game when I load RPH.

I'm using the latest lspdfr and RPH and also have all the requirements RPH suggested and unblocked every single file it asked me, so all of these plugins should work. If I run only lspdfr, everything works fine, but once any of these plugins (and I assume any plugin) are in, the game crashes when I load RPH.

Anyone had similar issues?

Last time I used RageHook a few days ago, it just crashed the entire game once it "hooked" in. I don't really care for it much. I prefer scripthook mods. RageHook just acts like a pile of junk.

1 hour ago, AlconH said:

LSPDFR is not compatible with the latest version of RPH. Downgrade to the previous version.

Hm?
Ragehook 45 works with LSPDFR fine?

6 minutes ago, Starmix said:

Hm?
Ragehook 45 works with LSPDFR fine?

When it first came out, there was a notice on the front page here saying to remain on the previous versions due to incompatibility.

That was Ragehook 43.
Ragehook 45 has worked for a month now.

Yeah LSPDFR itself works, but if I install any plugins like Police Radio, the game crashes when I alt tab back.

And yes I agree RPH is crappy AF, however since LSPDFR uses it, I have to use it as well.

Just a little update. I managed to solve my problem by starting GTA V normally, and when I'm in the main menu, where you can select SP or MP, you start RPH and then start story mode normally.