daddykool89

police radio help

i have recently started modding gta v for the first time .. ive never done it before .. ive managed to get lspdfr working good .. i also managed to get a bmw in the game .. but now im trying and have been for 3 days to get the police radio ,,,, i have tried several times with no luck ... i have just seen that my game version is 1.0.791.2 .. so does that mean thats why it isnt working ?? if so how can i do somthing to change it or replace it ?? please help . thankyou

hi thanks for replying .. i have done this and followed multiple videos on youtube .. im sure ive done it right so im still unsure what to do .. scince i wrote this i tryed installing the traffic police mod and this will not work either .. i downloaded gta v from steam so its a legit copy 

godfather sorry i have just got back from work ,, no still havent figured it out and learned a lesson .. i forgot to back up my game files and had to delete everything .. currently downloading gta again so if u sort somthing i would very much appreciate u letting me know and ill do the same