Sign in to follow this  
pumpkin3198

NSW Police VW Transporter?

Anybody know of any plans for a NSWPF VW Transporter or iLoad or some sort of NSW Police 'van' to be made in the near future? Or is it "in the works" as Moose would say :P 

1 hour ago, pumpkin3198 said:

Anybody know of any plans for a NSWPF VW Transporter or iLoad or some sort of NSW Police 'van' to be made in the near future? Or is it "in the works" as Moose would say :P 

There is an iLoad in the works, Moose has sent his model to mr AussieGamer1 (the guy who's making the firetruck) but i'm not sure what he's done with it yet.

I don't know of any T5 model that is out there, so one would have to be bought before it'll be a thing.

On 04/09/2016 at 6:02 PM, SkillfulCorpse said:

There is an iLoad in the works, Moose has sent his model to mr AussieGamer1 (the guy who's making the firetruck) but i'm not sure what he's done with it yet.

I don't know of any T5 model that is out there, so one would have to be bought before it'll be a thing.

i saw a t5 model, i think i downloaded it, I could send it to someone if needed.

23 minutes ago, probablyhalal said:

i saw a t5 model, i think i downloaded it, I could send it to someone if needed.

There are T5 models on gta5-mods, what I meant was that there was no dev models that anyone could use to make a NSW Police version.

23 hours ago, SkillfulCorpse said:

There are T5 models on gta5-mods, what I meant was that there was no dev models that anyone could use to make a NSW Police version.

srry, im a bit new to car mods, what do you mean by dev model?

25 minutes ago, probablyhalal said:

srry, im a bit new to car mods, what do you mean by dev model?

A dev model is basically a civillian car/van/truck that modders can use to make a police car. However, the difference between a dev model and a regular civillian mod is that the civillian ones are not 'unlocked' meaning that you can't edit the model. Think of it like encrypting it basically.

Moose has told me that he has a T5 but he doesn't have any plans ATM to make a police car with it at this stage. Maybe some time down the track we'll see one. I know there is an iLoad being made though.

10 minutes ago, SkillfulCorpse said:

A dev model is basically a civillian car/van/truck that modders can use to make a police car. However, the difference between a dev model and a regular civillian mod is that the civillian ones are not 'unlocked' meaning that you can't edit the model. Think of it like encrypting it basically.

Moose has told me that he has a T5 but he doesn't have any plans ATM to make a police car with it at this stage. Maybe some time down the track we'll see one. I know there is an iLoad being made though.

cant wait for the iload. where i live they are everywhere. rarely see cops in anything other than it.