Mustang1

Memory leak and (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation)

I have noticed  an insane amount of memory being taken up when I use Rage Plugin hook and all the great plugins out there. After the game is all loaded up its already using 3.5 gigs of Ram before I even get in the patrol car,,,After an Hour of play that number is up to 11gigs of Ram used out of the 16gigs of Ram.

Now here is the strange part, at the same time  there is this ( Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation )  eating the hell out of the ram at same time, I have no idea what this is, And all the reading I have done on it has no answers as to why or what it is doing running even after the game is not running. GTAV runs great on its own, barely uses any ram  . But when I use rage hook and the the most common plugins out there like all of Albo1125s ,stealths, bxbugs and so on these issues pop up.

Is anyone else having this problem with the Memory Leaks and (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation )  and by the way  the Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation  is a background process that only seems to pop up when I go on duty.

From what I have heard a number of users are having this issue due to Rockstar anti mod measures.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

10 hours ago, JAMJustin35 said:

From what I have heard a number of users are having this issue due to Rockstar anti mod measures.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Thanks for responding,,was starting to wonder if I was alone on that one,,And sorry I posted in the wrong place.

JAM likes this