Sign in to follow this  
AlexRamiGaming

LSPDFR Not Showing Left UI

All my mods are working "ok" but when I request ID it doesn't show me on the left hand side.. on top of the MAP? the info...

usually you get ID info there

if the car is stolen and all the info goes there... I can still play the game but I can't really check ID's and stuff.. any help?

I just bought the game so I have the latest GTA 5 Upgrade... then I saw a mod that checks your files.. and of course LSPDFR isn't compatibable with what I have... but how do I downgrade if I just bought the game? what's the the version that I need in order to use the mod

11 hours ago, AlexRamiGaming said:

All my mods are working "ok" but when I request ID it doesn't show me on the left hand side.. on top of the MAP? the info...

usually you get ID info there

if the car is stolen and all the info goes there... I can still play the game but I can't really check ID's and stuff.. any help?

Go into the game settings > notifications > enable all.

9 hours ago, AlexRamiGaming said:

I just bought the game so I have the latest GTA 5 Upgrade... then I saw a mod that checks your files.. and of course LSPDFR isn't compatibable with what I have... but how do I downgrade if I just bought the game? what's the the version that I need in order to use the mod

Update Ragehook, LSPDFR itself works with most game versions. http://ragepluginhook.net/Downloads.aspx