thegreathah

HAH's Mod Emporium (My WIP mods)

Hey y'all

For those who don't know me, I'm Hunter. I've been making skins for over a year now, and have ventured into both modeling, and data editing.

I feel like it is my responsibility to keep everyone updated on what I'm working on, and that starts tonight. Before, I posted a pic or two just before releasing (I'm not one to post things to the gallery and then never address or release the thing I'm showing)

But the gallery is an inefficient way for me to tell you whats going on, and extremely inefficient for requests, this ends now. To be clear, I'll still be posting on the gallery (Of course), but now I want a comprehensive communication tool for fellow modders and such.

Now for the good stuff! - Let's get to the skins, vehicles, etc. that I am consistently working on

Skins-

Released

• Sarasota County Based
  • Gardena Based
  • Boston Based
  • Gresham Based
  • San Diego Based
  • Chatham Based
  • Random FHP stuff
  • Manhattan Beach Based
  • Snohomish County Based
  • Mill Creek Based
  • Pierce County Based
  • Hillsborough County Based
  • Sacramento Based
  • Sacramento County Based

Works in Progress

• Lee County FL Based (At some point)
  • Venice FL Based (At some point, maybe, possibly)
  • Gulfport FL Based (IDK, I've kinda lost interest in doing this pack as the real life department uses very few vehicles, so it may just be a super mini pack with one or two vehicles.)

Lee County Based-

These will be textures based on the county of Lee in FL. I have a CVPI and a Taurus done, currently working on the Explorer (I'm pretty much done with this pack too)

Gufport FL Based-

Textures based on the city of Gulfport FL. I have a Charger done atm. This may turn out to be a pack with only like one or two textures in it, as it's a fairly small department irl and they only use two cars.

Venice FL Based-

I've attempted this before, and I will soon try again. I have literally no progress on this pack as of now, but I hope to start this weekend or next if I have the time.

Snohomish Models

Models based on Snohomish County Sheriff. Includes 4 cars.

My favorite released mods of mine- 

Leave some suggestions down below! I hope to address all of them, but of course, I can't do everything.

Edited by thegreathah
GlitchGamer, Beren, FRGamer and 1 other like this

Be advised:

I will still be working on things, but won't be posting files, images, posts, etc. on FR until some of the dust settles (I really don't want to get caught up in the drama here right now, and post something I will regret lol). I will be releasing everything I make on gta5mods for the time being. Also contacting me through my skype would be optimal for now.

I still need ideas though guys! So feel free to give me some suggestions. (I was thinking Palm Beach County next?)

Officer27 and OfficerFive0 like this

Alright! I'm back in action. Currently I am working on a mini-pack for Black Jesus's Sheriff vehicles. They are based upon Snohomish county Sheriff in Washington State.

Hope to release these either today or tomorrow.

As a general update, refer to the statuses of my other packs in the original post.

Thanks guys!

271590_20160924165452_1.png

271590_20160924165414_1.png

Ok, quick update on Snohomish based shit. 

Basically I have finished Bxbugs's CVPI, BlackJesus's Explorer, almost done with the default CVPI (But I'm not a huge fan of how it looks. Almost done with the Tahoe (Black Jesus's model unfortunately has the trim issue so it will be tough to work around that, and I'll probably end up ignoring it and take screens with one of Gump's models.

Here are some shitty pics of the Bxbugs CVPI (Note these were quickly done and aren't that great for whatever reason):

271590_20160925191720_1.png

271590_20160925191705_1.png

Officer27 and OfficerFive0 like this

Hey all!

Quick update for everyone:

I haven't gotten really anywhere with the skins over the past week. This was due to the update fucking up my game until friday, and me being out of town this weekend. 

Tonight I hope to upload my custom visual settings which will fix the post-biker update lighting.

Hey Guys! 

I figured I'd take a break from the "real life inspired" packs, and work on a few of my own design skin packs.

Right now I have a LSSD and LSPD pack in the works; they will be somewhat small packs with only a few vehicles each, but everyone will be able to edit freely when they are released.

271590_20161118192438_1.png

Slendis likes this

Thanks for a total of 10,986 downloads on my files everyone!

To celebrate, I'm putting together a file that will include a bunch of random textures I never released. They will be free for editing and re uploading.

Also I released another texture pack today:

So I think we passed 11,000 total downloads by now, I'm going to throw this zip in here as a little "gift" for those stopping by the forum page!

Mind you these are not complete texture packs, but you are more than welcome to edit them to the models you would like!

Holiday Texture Dump (2015-16 FPIU Edition).zip

Slendis likes this

Hey babes

Whenever Downloads get back to normal I'll be uploading a file that makes installing and changing carvar settings easier. Watch out for it in the visual & data mod section.

Slendis and OfficerFive0 like this