AlexRamiGaming

New just a few questions can't find answers :)

so I've seen some people play this on YouTube and I see that there's a website where you must log in as a COP? I can't find that... is that in game? 3rd party website? it's like after you go "on duty"

13 minutes ago, AlexRamiGaming said:

so I've seen some people play this on YouTube and I see that there's a website where you must log in as a COP? I can't find that... is that in game? 3rd party website? it's like after you go "on duty"

Is it the police computer?

no I have that mod installed it's like a website outside the game? I think it shows other cops logged in? something like .. I'm sorry I'm very new to this. So there's no website that tracks how many ppl you arrest or anything correct? how do you use the computer if you don't use a mod called Compute+

3 minutes ago, AlexRamiGaming said:

no I have that mod installed it's like a website outside the game? I think it shows other cops logged in? something like .. I'm sorry I'm very new to this. So there's no website that tracks how many ppl you arrest or anything correct? how do you use the computer if you don't use a mod called Compute+

You need Computer + for the computer.  This is probably the website your talking about

I know that already but lets say I don't want to use computer+ the mod... and I just install LSPDFR without any other mods... is there a computer in game or outside the game that you log in? I swear I saw somebody in a video do this , go "on duty" in game but he forgot to go "on duty" on a website... so then he goes "oh shit forgot to log into the website.. so then he goes to a website and logs in and it shows like other cops that are on duty also? and how many crimes they have stopped I think.. something like that... I wish I could find that video 

Thank you that's the mod... I see that is down but thanks!

Also I just noticed that I don't get anything menu on the bottom left hand side above the radar like message

"work shift started"

or the criminals name when I ask for ID.. everything else is working fine

I play on window mode don't know if that has anything to do with it