Sgt.Kanyo

Crash on startup

Hey guys,

so I decided to install GTA V back and added a few mods, and everything was fine, until I wanted to install lspdfr as well.

The problem is after RPH starts, the game crashes immediately. As I've mentioned I do have a few mods installed (ENB, car mods, handling mods), but they all work just fine. It's only RPH that doesn't work.

I do have:

- every single file neccessary according to RPH

- I do have the latest RPH version

- the latest lspdfr version

and yet the game still crashes. I also unblocked every single file RPH asked me to. As soon I start the game up normally (by launching it from PlayGTAV instead of RagePluginHook) everything works. (obviously without lspdfr)

Anyone encountered a problem like this. I've attached the log file as a .txt.

rph_fail.txt

10 hours ago, ineseri said:

Does it work to launch the RPH when your game is already started?

How can I do that? Just start using PlayGTAV and then start ragepluginhook?

46 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Indeed. Launch the game normally, then start the hook.

Thank you, this did work!

On 9/3/2016 at 6:17 PM, Sgt.Kanyo said:

Hey guys,

so I decided to install GTA V back and added a few mods, and everything was fine, until I wanted to install lspdfr as well.

The problem is after RPH starts, the game crashes immediately. As I've mentioned I do have a few mods installed (ENB, car mods, handling mods), but they all work just fine. It's only RPH that doesn't work.

I do have:

- every single file neccessary according to RPH

- I do have the latest RPH version

- the latest lspdfr version

and yet the game still crashes. I also unblocked every single file RPH asked me to. As soon I start the game up normally (by launching it from PlayGTAV instead of RagePluginHook) everything works. (obviously without lspdfr)

Anyone encountered a problem like this. I've attached the log file as a .txt.

rph_fail.txt

i got the same problem how exactly do you do this?

11 hours ago, adam enforcers said:

i got the same problem how exactly do you do this?

You basically start GTA V normally without RPH. And after the game loaded and you're in single player, you alt tab and start RagePluginHook.exe. When you go back in game, you'll see it started and lspdfr is initialized. My only problem now is that whenever I have any plugins installed, my game crashes using this method.

2 hours ago, Sgt.Kanyo said:

You basically start GTA V normally without RPH. And after the game loaded and you're in single player, you alt tab and start RagePluginHook.exe. When you go back in game, you'll see it started and lspdfr is initialized. My only problem now is that whenever I have any plugins installed, my game crashes using this method.

Try launching GTA5, and as it's launching from the Social Club launcher window doubleclick RPH. I've had better luck doing this than trying to launch RPH once the game is fully loaded. I have to use this method if I play with no internet as RPH just does absolutely nothing otherwise.