Jim375

In Need of a Skilled Uniform and Car Texture Creator for GTA IV

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone in the community would be kind enough to make a uniform and car skins for me for GTA IV LCPD:FR. It would be for my own personal use. The pictures of the car and uniform for my local city is provided below. For the uniform you can use an LAPD uniform only with the Upland badge on the arm instead of a rank. If you can fit both a rank and the badge on the arm then that will be amazing. Primarily focus on the badge though. Once again thank you for whoever does this for me if anyone will. Peace out!   

MOD's can you please move this post to the correct topic. I posted in the wrong category!

UPD1.jpg

UPD2.jpg

UPD3.jpg

UPD4.jpg

UPD5.jpg

UPD6.jpg

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jim375

7 hours ago, ineseri said:

It would have to be released to the public though. 

Well if the creator wouldn't mind that then it wouldn't be a problem. Alternatively he/she could put the files on google docs and send it to me then delete the files after I download them. Also I meant that I wouldn't use it for any clans or anything like that.

Edited by Jim375

1 hour ago, Jim375 said:

Well if the creator wouldn't mind that then it wouldn't be a problem. Alternatively he/she could put the files on google docs and send it to me then delete the files after I download them. Also I meant that I wouldn't use it for any clans or anything like that.

It must be available to the public if you wish to make a public request.

29 minutes ago, ineseri said:

It must be available to the public if you wish to make a public request.

Which is why it wouldn't matter to me if it becomes public.