MattJeter

(WIP) Dodge Charger 13-14 LSPD

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I'm starting something a little new... As a someone who has worked on mods for over two-three years now, I've stuck to myself quite a bit. 

Many of you know that I was one of the early birds in GTA V modding. Along with Century with whom I released the Buffalo S PPV, and sometime later the Stanier and various models. I was also one of the first to get models in the game. Since the very first screenshots, many of you have found some anger in your hearts to share with me. I completely understand that anger. As this past week I've come to a bit of a realization.. I need to give back to the community. So starting with tomorrow's release of the 13-14 Charger, I will be keeping all of you in the loop on my upcoming public releases. I'm also planning on releasing as many, if not all, of the models I've shown off in the past. I hope this can bring some joy to the hearts of all of you out there. I'm going to be working as hard as possible to get this done. 

So now let's start this journey! 

This past week I showed off a new Work in Progress. A 2013-14 Dodge Charger. It includes the following:

• A working Federal Signal SLR,
  • Whelen Inner Edge,
  • Dual Whelen Avengers
  • Whelen Raiders
  • Setina PB450 with an optional wraparound

and various other equipment. If you do not know me yet... I'm HUGE on customization and personalization. I believe the best part of going out on patrol is having your OWN mobile office to patrol and use throughout the game. 

One quick note: While the vehicle can be used in first person... At the time it's not the best it can be. 

The initial release (tomorrow, or early Sunday) will be a BETA. Meaning the vehicle will be updated and reworked in the future. This is something I'm hoping to get handy with. I'd like to get the community involved in all aspects of the journey and love to hear feedback while I'm still working on a specific model. 

If any of you missed the sneak peeks.... 

http://imgur.com/a/L58Xp

I hope to get more involved with all of you soon!

Edited by MattJeter

Damn that looks really nice! Would a K9 cage be possible? There is one in the dev section and a model with an actual K9 cage has yet to be made :sad:

On September 2, 2016 at 9:41 PM, MattJeter said:

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I'm starting something a little new... As a someone who has worked on mods for over two-three years now, I've stuck to myself quite a bit. 

Many of you know that I was one of the early birds in GTA V modding. Along with Century with whom I released the Buffalo S PPV, and sometime later the Stanier and various models. I was also one of the first to get models in the game. Since the very first screenshots, many of you have found some anger in your hearts to share with me. I completely understand that anger. As this past week I've come to a bit of a realization.. I need to give back to the community. So starting with tomorrow's release of the 13-14 Charger, I will be keeping all of you in the loop on my upcoming public releases. I'm also planning on releasing as many, if not all, of the models I've shown off in the past. I hope this can bring some joy to the hearts of all of you out there. I'm going to be working as hard as possible to get this done. 

So now let's start this journey! 

This past week I showed off a new Work in Progress. A 2013-14 Dodge Charger. It includes the following:

• A working Federal Signal SLR,
  • Whelen Inner Edge,
  • Dual Whelen Avengers
  • Whelen Raiders
  • Setina PB450 with an optional wraparound

and various other equipment. If you do not know me yet... I'm HUGE on customization and personalization. I believe the best part of going out on patrol is having your OWN mobile office to patrol and use throughout the game. 

One quick note: While the vehicle can be used in first person... At the time it's not the best it can be. 

The initial release (tomorrow, or early Sunday) will be a BETA. Meaning the vehicle will be updated and reworked in the future. This is something I'm hoping to get handy with. I'd like to get the community involved in all aspects of the journey and love to hear feedback while I'm still working on a specific model. 

If any of you missed the sneak peeks.... 

http://imgur.com/a/L58Xp

I hope to get more involved with all of you soon!

Do you plan to use Carcols.ymt modifications to accomplish different light patterns?