PeIaaja

How can i change what duty i'm on?

Hi. I remember about 2 weeks ago that i could choose my duty/callouts like agency,sheriff, etc. Keybutton was f11 or control + end  or something like that but now its not working?   

I believe Ctrl+END opens a menu for a particular plugin that will allow you to set your agency within that plugin, but it's limited to that plugin.

9 minutes ago, AlconH said:

I believe Ctrl+END opens a menu for a particular plugin that will allow you to set your agency within that plugin, but it's limited to that plugin.

Well yeah i was thinking about that. but i cant remember what plugin it was... im just confused :/     

i think that i installed other plugin and it overwrite that command / key

Edited by PeIaaja

12 hours ago, PeIaaja said:

Well yeah i was thinking about that. but i cant remember what plugin it was... im just confused :/     

i think that i installed other plugin and it overwrite that command / key

Ctrl+END is for Agency Callouts. Remember, you can always check what the kebindings for any callout pack are in the .ini file for each plugin

Edited by Justice890
Added plugin link

22 hours ago, Justice890 said:

Ctrl+END is for Agency Callouts. Remember, you can always check what the kebindings for any callout pack are in the .ini file for each plugin

Thats the plugin ! Installed it again and Control+END is now working! thanks mate :)

On 9/3/2016 at 11:43 PM, PeIaaja said:

Thats the plugin ! Installed it again and Control+END is now working! thanks mate :)

Issue resolved. Closing topic.