Sign in to follow this  
WZNGT

Polce1 and Sheriff2 can not spawn

www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/11851-state-trooper-pack/

I have installed the CVPI in this pack as police1

this Charger as police2 (working without any issue at all) 

www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/11640-1998-ford-crown-victoria-p71-lapd-gang-unit/

this 1998 CVPI as policeold2 (with 4 textures but can not changed it in every time I tried)

www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9073-unmarked-cvpi-pack/

this unmarked CVPI as police4

www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/11165-2008-lapd-chevrolet-tahoe-liberty/

and this Tahoe for sheriff2, police1 didn't showed up and sheriff2 didn't work at first, but I changed the installed location of police1 to patchday11 later as what Hystery said in 

and all the cars I installed can spawn normally, then I opened Fraps and tried to get a screenshot, but the game crashed. So I just edited the vehicle.meta to get a wheel handling before I load the game another time, after that both police1 and sheriff2 can not spawned by simple trainer, also the LSPDFR crashed after choose a officer( I think it's the error during load the can). I have replace the vehicle.meta to a earlier version but P1 and S2 sitll not working... any idea about this? Thx, and sorry for my poor English if it has grammar mistake.

Edited by WZNGT

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Oh SRY for the posted location mistake, I got that but I didn't find a delete button. Changed the sheriff2 back to default and it works, planning to fix the error of police1 tomorrow. But still how can I edit vehicle.meta and carvariation to make that Tahoe and CVPI works?

Edited by WZNGT

Well......problem was solved by myself, IDK how but it was caused by I added too much skins into ytd file, not the problem is IDK how to edit carvariations.meta to let Lundy's 98 CVPI working in policeold2 slot and can be changed skins (skin issue also existed on Glichgamer's GMC Savana) , and how to rename the skins for CanadapoliceOffical's Silverado