Sign in to follow this  
DLM3

Random pursuits

I honestly can't stop in a place for 2 minutes without one of these random pursuits happening in the same street (even in the most remote locations) and half the time almost crashing on me or near me. This is getting beyond annoying. Is there any way to stop these? Or is there a plugin out there that I don't know of and that tones down their frequency or completely disables them?

Edited by DLM3
Typos

Je présume que vu ton drapal france je peux te répondre en frenchie. Les courses de rues ne sont pas de base avec LSPDFR je crois. DOnc si tu en as c'est que tu as installé un plugin les ajoutants. Trouves lequel (j'en ai moi même plusieurs le faisant) et réduits la fréquence d'apparition de ces events.

Par ailleurs tu parles d'un appel du dispatch ou d'un event environnant ?

3 hours ago, Lyrad said:

Je présume que vu ton drapal france je peux te répondre en frenchie. Les courses de rues ne sont pas de base avec LSPDFR je crois. DOnc si tu en as c'est que tu as installé un plugin les ajoutants. Trouves lequel (j'en ai moi même plusieurs le faisant) et réduits la fréquence d'apparition de ces events.

Par ailleurs tu parles d'un appel du dispatch ou d'un event environnant ?

http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/forum/65-forum-franã§ais/.  Please speak English unless you're in the forum that I linked, thanks.

So basically Lyrad was saying that it was most likely some callouts coming with ambient events. But the only plugin I allowed to have ambient events is Traffic Policer (all the other ones are turned off) and I am pretty sure that these random pursuits are default GTA chases (a few examples, game running with no mods). Except that they seem to happen even more frequently in LSPDFR.

1 hour ago, DLM3 said:

So basically Lyrad was saying that it was most likely some callouts coming with ambient events. But the only plugin I allowed to have ambient events is Traffic Policer (all the other ones are turned off) and I am pretty sure that these random pursuits are default GTA chases (a few examples, game running with no mods). Except that they seem to happen even more frequently in LSPDFR.

Yup, these ambient pursuits are just LSPDFR, and they always end in a shootout. That's why I just ignore them for the most part.

Edited by Kilyin

2 hours ago, Kilyin said:

That's why I just ignore them for the most part.

Well that's what I do most of the time except when I am not busy and when the pursuit looks legit... but it's hard to ignore when it is happening right behind you while you are performing a traffic stop :tongue: