mwbelthrop

Can anyone tell me the problem here?

6 minutes ago, mwbelthrop said:

can you tell me where to do that?

RagePluginHook.log in the Grand Theft Auto V folder is your most recent game session. Any older ones will be in Grand Theft Auto V\logs.

32 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

RagePluginHook.log in the Grand Theft Auto V folder is your most recent game session. Any older ones will be in Grand Theft Auto V\logs.

thanks a lot! I think I posted it below

28 minutes ago, mwbelthrop said:

thanks a lot! I think I posted it below

Looks like you might not have installed Agency Callouts correctly.

Exception message: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\DarkmyreAPI\carpark.xml'.

I'd reinstall it making sure you drag all the files below into your root Grand Theft Auto V folder, overwriting as neeeded.

zvMcWzH.png

Edit: Try reinstalling Agency Callouts for now, see if that fixes the problem. Upon further review, both errors might be related to that.

I'd also recommend removing LawCallouts, as it hasn't been updated in a long time and doesn't seem very stable in my experience.
Edited by Kilyin

6 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

Looks like you might not have installed Agency Callouts correctly.

Exception message: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\DarkmyreAPI\carpark.xml'.

I'd reinstall it making sure you drag all the files below into your root Grand Theft Auto V folder, overwriting as neeeded.

zvMcWzH.png

You also appear to have some sort of issue with a ScriptHookVDotNet mod... looks like Turntires possibly. Either remove that, or make sure all your scripthook stuff is up to date and/or the mod is the most current version. If you want an alternative to that mod - I use and recommend this for turn tires effect: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-center-steering-patch

Reveal hidden contents

[9/1/2016 2:40:12 PM.667] LSPD First Response: TurnTires.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[9/1/2016 2:40:13 PM.124] LSPD First Response: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
[9/1/2016 2:40:13 PM.125] at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
[9/1/2016 2:40:13 PM.125] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 528
[9/1/2016 2:40:13 PM.130] LSPD First Response: Could not load file or assembly 'ScriptHookDotNet, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I'd also recommend removing LawCallouts, as it hasn't been updated in a long time and doesn't seem very stable in my experience.

thanks so much!

4 minutes ago, mwbelthrop said:

thanks so much!

I edited my reply, see if just reinstalling Agency Callouts fixes the problem. Up to you if you want to remove LawCallouts as well, but I would do that too.

8 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

I edited my reply, see if just reinstalling Agency Callouts fixes the problem. Up to you if you want to remove LawCallouts as well, but I would do that too.

ok, I'll give it a shot

1 hour ago, Kilyin said:

Not sure why it's doing that. That's the hash for policet. You have any car mods installed? Try forcing duty by jumping and hitting F9 or type ForceDuty in the console.

cool thanks for all your help