Sign in to follow this  
OfficerHotStuff21

GTA V Police Car modding not Working

So i have Grand Theft Auto V and i recently got modding to work for cars (Never knew how to do it correctly) So whenever i mod i can oly get police1 to work. I installed this mod: (GTR) 

And i have been downloading it for police2 like it said so i down in the description then i replace the files in OpenIV and when i click on the police2.yft i get the GTR but whenever i go into the game it does not show up. It shows the default Police Buffalo. And the modding works but when i download this: (Los Santos Police Department Pack 2011 Ford Crown Vic) It works for some odd reason. I am thinking i screwed up GTA before i did this. So how i think that i broke it. Yea before, when the first time i got mods working i downloaded more and more (at that time i have installed police2 as the charger in the pack i said before with the Crown Vic) It all worked, then last night i tried to add 2 mods instead of installing one then opening the game, exiting, then downloading that mod, then opening RAGE  (Lenco Bearcat and the Unmarked Nissan-GTR) the game when you loaded it the screen will come up for rage but just before i head into the game it says GTA has stopped working but no crash report?!??! Here is some pictures but i hope i said everything so you guys can help me. Just let me know (just let me know i did not say everything i needed in order for help when posting let me know because i don't want you to get in trouble) but anyways thanks for the help if you help!

bandicam 2016-09-01 07-07-15-398.jpg

bandicam 2016-09-01 07-20-34-357.jpg

bandicam 2016-09-01 07-49-52-926.jpg

bandicam 2016-09-01 07-50-09-495.jpg

bandicam 2016-09-01 07-50-26-096.jpg

Go into your update folder (inside of your mods folder), then x64, then dlcpacks, then to the very-bottom folder and put it in there. Do not put anything in x64e. Police2 will only work if you put it in patchday5 or higher.

Edited by Suffolk County Skin Co
Iggy Fresh likes this

i found it but i keep running into problems where do i put it? mods/x64/dlcpacks/patchday11ng/dlc.rpf and there's another x64 with content.xml and setup2.xml

sorry man my fault ignore all those i was looking in wrong folder and stuff i am just not having a good day. Sorry dude. But anyways i probably didn't read it carefully though. So sorry man