Th3R3v0

LSPDFR crash after Loading

Hi guys, so I stop playing LSPDFR few months ago, but now i want to play it back, so i download etc etc them in loading screen it crash, just like that, and without lcpdfr it doesnt crash anymore, so it can only be lcpdfr/ragehook prob, how can i fix it?

When i press "generate detail report" it says rage plugin hook stop work..

log.txt

Edited by Original Light

Do you mean LSPDFR? I moved it to LSPDFR Support requests. I also edited your topic title and post, to avoid confusion.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Edited by Original Light

Have you installed LSPDFR 0.3.1 ?? because I don't see it is loading it.  have you RagePluginHook 0.45 ??

8 hours ago, Madmex said:

Have you installed LSPDFR 0.3.1 ?? because I don't see it is loading it.  have you RagePluginHook 0.45 ??

Yeah I download every file yesterday to make sure its not the versions, and still, got error,I will try the albo troubleshooter for lcpdfr

When you have not an steam version then try first to run PlayGTAV  it will load and install updates from GTA5 , also try to start the game with the virus scanner off

14 hours ago, Th3R3v0 said:

Yeah I download every file yesterday to make sure its not the versions, and still, got error,I will try the albo troubleshooter for lcpdfr

Do you have any vehicle or ped mods installed? Usually when it crashes after loading game world it is due to a mod. Also make sure that if you do, the .asi loader from OpenIV is installed.

On 03/09/2016 at 9:24 AM, Justice890 said:

Do you have any vehicle or ped mods installed? Usually when it crashes after loading game world it is due to a mod. Also make sure that if you do, the .asi loader from OpenIV is installed.

Sorry for only reply now, so I fix the prob with the basic thing, I reinstall the GTAV but, one thing I notice was that before my GTAV version was 791.2 and now is 791.1 and its weird cause it work in 791.1 and not in 791.2 weird, anyways for now Im able to play it so Im happy!

Thanks for all the replys, you guys never fail to solve a prob! thanks!