Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

AlexanderTheGreat

Such Horrible FPS? What is going on?

why is lspdfr getting such crap frames on .45? if i would of known this i wouldnt have upgrading to it.. .41 was running way smoother.. i was getting 60fps + on .41 .45 im lucky if i reach 35-40.

is it just me?

Edited by AlexanderTheGreat

do you think it could be certain mods i am using? or is it just the rockstar countermeasures? i have a gtx 960 4gb ssc and i5 4590 processor with 8gb ram and ssd to game on.. so im not entirely sure whats the problem. thanks though i appreciate the comment back!

36 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Seems like this is related to Rockstar countermeasures, according to a few people. I haven't experienced this myself however.

i think i may have managed to fix it.. apparently somehow my nvidia control panel settings changed and caused my v-sync to go on which is better for me off and i seen 4x anti-aliasing on those settings too. messed around with some settings, re-overclocked my card, and im pretty much good as new again. PLEASE delete this post. :D

3 hours ago, ineseri said:

Seems like this is related to Rockstar countermeasures, according to a few people. I haven't experienced this myself however.

ineseri likes this