AlexanderTheGreat

Such Horrible FPS? What is going on?

why is lspdfr getting such crap frames on .45? if i would of known this i wouldnt have upgrading to it.. .41 was running way smoother.. i was getting 60fps + on .41 .45 im lucky if i reach 35-40.

is it just me?

Edited by AlexanderTheGreat

do you think it could be certain mods i am using? or is it just the rockstar countermeasures? i have a gtx 960 4gb ssc and i5 4590 processor with 8gb ram and ssd to game on.. so im not entirely sure whats the problem. thanks though i appreciate the comment back!

36 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Seems like this is related to Rockstar countermeasures, according to a few people. I haven't experienced this myself however.

i think i may have managed to fix it.. apparently somehow my nvidia control panel settings changed and caused my v-sync to go on which is better for me off and i seen 4x anti-aliasing on those settings too. messed around with some settings, re-overclocked my card, and im pretty much good as new again. PLEASE delete this post. :D

3 hours ago, ineseri said:

Seems like this is related to Rockstar countermeasures, according to a few people. I haven't experienced this myself however.

ineseri likes this