CaptinLetus

New Callout Pack - Ideas Needed

Welcome!

I am starting development on a new callout pack!  I have a few callouts planned, but I would love to hear ideas from the community as well!

Planned Callouts:

• Hostage Situation (FEDERAL ONLY)
    • Will have some scenarios that are inside of buildings
  • Shoot-out
  • Helicopter theft (What do you think of this one?)
  • Terrorist at airport
    • If not caught in-time, they detonate a bomb, blowing up a 747
  • Party out of Control
  • Bank truck hijacked 
  • Officer requests backup
  • Robberies (Stores, banks)
  • Car failed to pull over for EMS
  • Officer involved in Hit and Run
  • Raid on known gang hideout
    • Multiple locations for this call.  Where do you guys want to see them?
  • Arrest Wanted Felon
    • At their place of residence, or in vehicle
  • Person lost orientation
    • Place a waypoint on map to help them find there way

• There are more suggestions in the reply section!  Leave your ideas there too!

Message me your ideas, or reply to this post!  Credit will be given if your idea is used!

Thanks,

CaptinLetus

Suggestions from: 

@vt1032 @Chillinbill @Suffolk County Skin Co @NeulandInternet @HankVoight @winglesschip209 @fireboy6117 @ETFStorm @LukeD @BeastyBill88 @Ethan Rubinacci @LAPD Gang Unit Jester

Edited by CaptinLetus
Re-did callout list

Maybe something like a Party Out of control, where there is a crowd of people who are fighting with eachother.

Or a robbery on a truck while the truck is driving (if that is possible).

It may sound weird but that would be an idea.

CaptinLetus and Awesomeo16 like this

5 minutes ago, NeulandInternet said:

Maybe something like a Party Out of control, where there is a crowd of people who are fighting with eachother.

Or a robbery on a truck while the truck is driving (if that is possible).

It may sound weird but that would be an idea.

That is an awesome idea!  I'll definelty add both of those to my list!

NeulandInternet likes this

Another Ideas 

- Meth dealers hideout discovered

- illegal dealing at the LS Port (Faked goods, drugs,...)

You have to hide and watch the deal from a far distance. Then you have to look where the Dealer goes After the Deal (you better don't let him spot you, if He does He will call Backup to kill you and a chopper to get him away) follow him to his hideout and call swat to arrest all dealers. I hope you unterstand what I mean.

- A freaked out City service worker trying to kill/run over nearby people with a lawn mower. 

- A Gang of old people beating up Students at the university

- A group of thieves Stealing wires from the railroad (happens often in germany).

- Someone setting things on fire.

- Someone throwing things on cars from a bridge 

- A group of persons spraying Graffiti.

Edited by NeulandInternet
Awesomeo16 and CaptinLetus like this

9 minutes ago, NeulandInternet said:

Another Ideas 

- Meth dealers hideout discovered

- illegal dealing at the LS Port (Faked goods, drugs,...)

You have to hide and watch the deal from a far distance. Then you have to look where the Dealer goes After the Deal (you better don't let him spot you, if He does He will call Backup to kill you and a chopper to get him away) follow him to his hideout and call swat to arrest all dealers. I hope you unterstand what I mean.

- A freaked out City service worker trying to kill/run over nearby people with a lawn mower. 

- A Gang of old people beating up Students at the university

- A group of thieves Sterling wires from the railroad (happens offen in germany).

- Someone setting things on fire.

- Someone throwing things on cars from a bridge 

- A group of persons spraying Graffiti.

Lol I love you enthusiasm!  I will include as many of your ideas as possible!  Maybe not all these callouts will be available on release, but they'll certainly be added!  The port illegal dealing sounds like it would be awesome! I'll definelty work on that!

vor 16 Minuten schrieb CaptinLetus:

Lol I love you enthusiasm!  I will include as many of your ideas as possible!  Maybe not all these callouts will be available on release, but they'll certainly be added!  The port illegal dealing sounds like it would be awesome! I'll definelty work on that!

Thank you, man! :thumbsup:

CaptinLetus likes this

How about a drug raid.  It could be similar to the possible burglary callout where you cntrl-E to get into the house, but you have to arrest the dealer and clear the house, and then find evidence.  the dealer could go quietly or try to shoot it out, and there could be more then one bad guy in the house, as well as innocents.  

Back up requested by officer kinda like albos call out but have more in dept interaction maybe by the time you show up the officer has the person out the car and is your job to search the car and search the person can tie it it with search warrant mod. and then you can decide if your going to arrest him or let him go with a ticket or warning 

Also maybe a call out wear also is a backup call out but at this call out you have to search a area because the person ran and threw away a gun or drugs and is your job to search the perimeter 

CaptinLetus likes this

9 hours ago, vt1032 said:

How about a drug raid.  It could be similar to the possible burglary callout where you cntrl-E to get into the house, but you have to arrest the dealer and clear the house, and then find evidence.  the dealer could go quietly or try to shoot it out, and there could be more then one bad guy in the house, as well as innocents.  

I was looking into that. I think that would be awesome!  I'll definelty make that call out!

9 hours ago, ETFStorm said:

Not really sure if we need more pursuits tbh, we have quite a bit of those already.

Yeah we do. Ill invest my time into the fallouts you guys want first. Pursuits may be removed from list 

8 hours ago, fireboy6117 said:

school shoot out. gang battle. Riot. Looting.

All of those will be added!

7 hours ago, winglesschip209 said:

Back up requested by officer kinda like albos call out but have more in dept interaction maybe by the time you show up the officer has the person out the car and is your job to search the car and search the person can tie it it with search warrant mod. and then you can decide if your going to arrest him or let him go with a ticket or warning 

Also maybe a call out wear also is a backup call out but at this call out you have to search a area because the person ran and threw away a gun or drugs and is your job to search the perimeter 

The officer requests backup would be awesome!  Not sure about the search the perimeter. It might be a bit to tedious 

A full on riot would actually be fantastic, dunno how easy it would be to replicate though. Could be just a couple of blocks through Davis like Grove Street or something with looting going on and multiple units requesting back up and what not. I'd be more than happy to do research on this topic for you if needed!

CaptinLetus and Play3r2 like this

3 minutes ago, HankVoight said:

A full on riot would actually be fantastic, dunno how easy it would be to replicate though. Could be just a couple of blocks through Davis like Grove Street or something with looting going on and multiple units requesting back up and what not. I'd be more than happy to do research on this topic for you if needed!

If you would like to do research on it, that would be absolutely fantastic! 

6 more ideas

- Shooting at the university

- Dead body discovered (in a river or lake)

- An emergency landing at the airport

- Terrorists kidnapping an airplane

- An accident on the highway with a traffic jam

- Derailed train

CaptinLetus likes this

23 minutes ago, NeulandInternet said:

6 more ideas

- Shooting at the university

- Dead body discovered (in a river or lake)

- An emergency landing at the airport

- Terrorists kidnapping an airplane

- An accident on the highway with a traffic jam

- Derailed train

Ill will add as many calls as possible! 

vehicle fire, Traffic Collision, or Multiple TC.  Reported Drive by attack = gang members and stander by's down on scene with witness for vehicle description.   

CaptinLetus likes this

2 minutes ago, Chillinbill said:

vehicle fire, Traffic Collision, or Multiple TC.  Reported Drive by attack = gang members and stander by's down on scene with witness for vehicle description.   

Those will be included! 

Chillinbill likes this

How about surveillance, as in known drug dealer in the area, observe dealer before making an arrest. if spotted before hand have him either run, or shoot out,Or give up, or when trying to arrest him without a weapon pulled in normal arrest have him resist you and run. And when run by any way possible as in foot pursuit turned to car jacking turned to high speed pursuit. etch.

Would be cool to have an event where it would have multiple out comes just to keep it interesting.

CaptinLetus likes this

12 hours ago, Chillinbill said:

How about surveillance, as in known drug dealer in the area, observe dealer before making an arrest. if spotted before hand have him either run, or shoot out,Or give up, or when trying to arrest him without a weapon pulled in normal arrest have him resist you and run. And when run by any way possible as in foot pursuit turned to car jacking turned to high speed pursuit. etch.

Would be cool to have an event where it would have multiple out comes just to keep it interesting.

That would be pretty cool!  I'm definelty gonna add that

Chillinbill likes this

How about some callouts that spawn in the homeless camp near paleto bay?  There could be a murder or a riot or drug activity.  it just seems like a great location that I've never seen anyone use.  

46 minutes ago, vt1032 said:

How about some callouts that spawn in the homeless camp near paleto bay?  There could be a murder or a riot or drug activity.  it just seems like a great location that I've never seen anyone use.  

Yeah.  For this callout pack, I want to include callouts/locations that havent been used before, or rarely used.  This pack will be unique and special.  Thank you to everyone that has pledged ideas so far! @vt1032 @Chillinbill @Suffolk County Skin Co @NeulandInternet @HankVoight @winglesschip209 @fireboy6117 @ETFStorm

Well, might be a bit too Late but I have an idea no one else had before, I think 

What about playing the missions of GTA V out of Police view? E.g. You have to respond to an attack on Fib building.

What Do you think about that?

Edited by NeulandInternet

Just to give you a heads up, I'm in the process of developing Coastal Callouts which will already contain just a couple of the ideas suggested here, including a very complex train related callout, illegal port activity, and various person/item in water type calls. I certainly don't want to discourage you from developing any ideas you might wish to pursue, but wanted to let you know that those are already in progress so you can decide whether to pursue those ideas on your own or not. 

Sounds like an ambitious project! Good luck,  and feel free to come chat with other LSPDFR modders on our discord for tips. 

CaptinLetus likes this